Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
straight from the horsefucker's mouth

https://twitter.com/VP/status/863182608552906755

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
a horse perforated Vice President Michael Pence's colon and he liked it

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i have heard through the "grapevine" that a certain Vice President (Michael Pence) fancies being buggered in the bunghole by sturdy equine transport

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Guy Goodbody posted:

What did Karen say?

"My husband, Vice President of the United States of America Michael Pence lusted after and was mounted by, in a most unnatural manner, by a stallion."

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
A Horsefucker is Vice President of the United States of America. His Name? Michael Pence

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
There was a momentarily lapse in my memory about Mike Pence going hog wild in the process of being donkey punched in the colon..... by a horse

he hosed a horse

Michael Pence, Vice President of the United States that is

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Baloogan posted:

he *bragged* about it on twitter

bragged about loving/being hosed by a horse

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i am referring to Michael Pence, Vice President of the United States re: horsefucking

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Do the horses that gently caress our vice president have to register as lobbyists?

as "neigh-bors"

:q:

"I am going out to visit the neighbors ;)"

---Vice President of the United States of America Michael Pence telling his security detail that he is on his way to get hosed by another man's horse

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

I wear a baseball cap with a sticky note on the brim bent down into my field of vision that reads, quote, "Mike Pence hosed a horse" to ensure that at all times I am at least subliminally aware of the certain fact that Mike Pence hosed a horse.

is it correct to add that this note refers to known horsefucker and Vice President of the United States, Michael Pence?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
confirmed

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Michael Pence is not a stud, but a stallion that fucks him regularly sure is.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i can't come to terms with the undisputed fact that Vice President Michael Pence fucks and or was hosed by a horse

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

ajkalan posted:

I seriously can't believe that sitting Vice President of the United States Mike Pence (Homo sapiens) copulated with a male horse (Equus ferus caballus) and informed the world of this act via Twitter.

I may be unable to believe it, but it still happened.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Xand_Man posted:

That's no good. Horses simply can't do a reach around so if Mike Pence wants release he'll have to take matters into his own hands.

and he does so regularly in the process of loving a horse

Michael Pence that is,

Current Vice President of the United States of America and infamous horsefucker

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
horse gently caress fest in the whitehouse

driven to CLIMAX by MIKE PENCE

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
a fox in the proverbial stable

because he is not into chicks but horse cock

talking about Mike Pence the Horsefucker

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

was

by a

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Mayor Dave posted:

Lmao you're getting cucked by a horse

This reminds me that Vice President Michael Pence's wife, Karen Pence, is a cuckquean. This is due to the unassailable fact that our Vice President is married and his wife is unaware that he fancies being buggered in his various orifices by a horse's turgid reproductive member.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

StashAugustine posted:

he posted about it on twitter so im pretty sure she knows that mike pence fucks horses

I am glad that Karen Pence, the wife of our current Vice President Michael Pence, is willingly accepting of her husband's lusting after horse cock.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

logikv9 posted:

horses can't control themselves in front of mik pants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1IP8clh474

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
a great loving was had by one Michael Pence, Vice President of the United States, as he was mounted by a glistening stallion

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

in this and all other cases, the urge for Vice President of America Michael Pence to touch "hardware" that should not be touched refers to his affinity for the insertion of horse cock into his various orifices

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
what the ....

with ahorse?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

King of the Beach posted:

yea m8

rumour has it he is descended from a long lineage of hoosier horsefuckers...in fact allegedly his father was a famous hollywood horsefluffer who regularly was required to give Mr. Ed head to get him feeling spry and ready for the camera

:horse:

an absolute horse whore

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

maskenfreiheit posted:

I know we like to talk about Trump's tiny hands, but Mike Pence is the real Mr. Hands.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
When United States Vice President Michael Pence Gets Brained By Giant Horse Cocks At Stable Parties He Takes Trotsky As His Pseudonym

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
he hosed that horse

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i forgot but now i vividly remember michael pence's dalliances with horse penises

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
the potential president in waiting and current Vice President of the United States mike pence is a horsefucked ninny

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
horse cock enthusiast?

Me! Thought to himself U.S. Vice President Michael R. Pence

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

du -hast posted:

Look man, let's admit it. We've all seen a horse get an erection and, if we are honest with ourselves, we feel a little bit of jealousy. Whether he will cop to it or not, every man who has seen a horse cock has had a tinge of "dang I wish that was me".

This creates an even further irony, given Mike "Love the Cock, Get the Shock" Pence, and his attitude to homosexuality.

At the end of the day fellas, there's a little jealousy here, you know? Like gently caress man, if nobody would ever know, I think we'd take that big loving BLACKED horse dick and enjoy the hell out of it.

didnt know mike pence was a goon

but hello mr. vice president

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

The Nastier Nate posted:

In light of recent racial tensions in America, I have to ask the question:
do you think Mike Pence hosed a white horse or a black horse?

https://twitter.com/VP/status/863182608552906755

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Lord of Pie posted:

Guy who takes horse dong still manages to not be biggest rear end in a top hat in administration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPfiXkTOYu8&t=22s

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
remember remember

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Horse cumm for the horse lord

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
remember remember the 5th of September

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Pence was seen at 6am agitated and circling around the locked Senate doors after he misheard the news talking about the Obamacare repeal bill in the Senate as "beating off the head horse"