Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
MEIN LEBEN! - Wolf3D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Mordja posted:

"pained, gargled screaming" - headcrab zombie from Half Life, and also me irl

"WuuuAHHHH! AH! Dooooooh!" -- Half Life 1 Scientist

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"JC, we have already warned you about breaking into the women's restroom. This will be your final warning before we pursue UCMJ action against your person." - Joseph Manderley, Deus Ex

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"Press F2 to activate your stealth module. It will help you evade capture; you'll want to familiarize yourself with it before the next mission. Try it out somewhere you shouldn't be, like the ladies room." - Paul Denton, Deus Ex

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Alfred: "What do you call 125 murders in less than a year, then?"
Batman: "Just getting started." (Cocks pistol)
--The Amazing Batman (N64)

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"My face is tired."

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Sand Dan posted:

I've got balls of steel balls balls balls balls

"I'm gonna rip off my balls of steel and poo poo down your throat." - Duke Nukum

"I came to kiss rear end and chew bubblegum...and I'm all out of rear end." - Duke Nukum

"Goddam your ugly alien scum" - Duke Nukum

Cream-of-Plenty fucked around with this message at 06:09 on May 20, 2017

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Duke descended into the stinking bowels of the alien-bitch, puffing away on a Cuban cigar that he plucked from the dying President's lips the day the aliens invaded. He grimaced in the darkness, discerning only vague shapes beyond the sunglasses perched on his face. It was then that he spotted it: A trifecta of tits, seemingly separated from their former owner; they sagged on the wall of the alien-bitch's lair like a cluster of strange plump fruit, unmoving yet radiating a heavy, heaving inertia. He studied them for a moment, but contemplated nothing--with one meaty paw he reached out slapped them with gusto, listening to them make an earthy music not unlike a ripe melon. They rippled for several seconds. They trembled beneath his gaze.

"Ready to eat."

Cream-of-Plenty fucked around with this message at 06:21 on May 20, 2017

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Wamdoodle posted:

"Hey buddy, fanfiction.net is that way."

-JC Denton

Jesus Christ Denton pressed a knee into the chest of the orphan. He invisibly grimaced, realizing that the child's filth-grime was soiling his leather combat-pants. As the child wrestled fruitlessly, a cold anger swelled through his robo-diaphragm--the raw obstinance of this creature spat in the face of every liberty, ideal, and ethic that This Great Nation stood upon. Denton carefully drew the pepper spray from his utility belt and held it in front of the child's face. A moment later, the child was yeowling like a cat in heat beneath the relentless spray. The noise was hideous, and it only inspired Denton to squeeze the trigger harder. "R I P," Denton whispered in an even tone. "R I P."

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Sodomy Non Sapiens posted:

JAAAASSSSOOOOOONNNN??!!???!!!

SHAUN?

SHAAAAAAAUN?

SHAUN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Captain Falcon crunched the numbers and calculated the odds. Unsurprisingly, they were in his favor--patience would be the only prerequisite to victory. To defeat his opponent, he would deliver a series of ratcheting attacks, starting with a one-finger punch. His opponent absorbed the blow, and thus Captain Falcon proceeded to a two-finger punch. Again, his opponent weathered the attack. After the third and fourth fingers, his opponent let out low, animalistic grunts that signaled a line was being crossed. Good. He formed his hand into the shape of a fist and delivered the fifth and final attack in the series. Locked in at the elbow, the world seemed the tremble. Flecks of spit and sweat rained down...but whose?

"Euuuuuuuuraaagghhh" - Nude Luigi

Cream-of-Plenty fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Jun 1, 2017

• Locked thread