Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Hey I have a question. Akurasu lists both SEED and SEED Destiny as a part of the cast list, but I see that you only have the latter here. Is that a goof on Akurasu's part?

Mikl posted:

Ground floor, yay. I always enjoy a good SRW LP :)
The MX LP was a lot of fun so I'm really looking forward to this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Huh, I was wondering if this might be some weird situation where the SEED and Destiny plots run concurrently, but I look forward to seeing how things play out anyways.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Inferno-sama posted:

Still though, how many games use that? We've got L, the entire Z series (which is 5 games, 7 if you count special disc and Rengoku-hen) and V. Am I missing any?
Doesn't A/A Portable use something like that too?

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

HitTheTargets posted:

Oh my God, of course Athrun tries to be Quattro. I never knew that, but it's so perfect for him.
Athrun? You seem to be confused, Alex Dino is the one who wears glasses like Quattro.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Dr Pepper posted:

Well, the original basic concept of Destiny was a reimagining of Zeta Gundam in the same way that SEED is a reimagining of the original Mobile Suit Gundam.
Imagine if this trend continued and we ended up with Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DD (Double Destiny).

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Guy Fawkes posted:

Really, I'd like to watch a series where someone tries this and the only thing he succed to do is to make things more complicated and hurting someone close to the protagonist.
Hilariously this almost describes Gundam SEED Destiny.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Did not expect those DOM's. gently caress the Mazinkaiser, clearly having these DOM reinforcements are going to be what wins us the war.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Even when setting it up to knock it down it seems like L does a better job than the anime of showing why people might buy into nonsense like the Destiny Plan.

Brunom1 posted:

: It’s true that I wanted my dad to compliment me. And I was really happy when he told me “good job”.
: But I’ve already made up my mind, that even if my dad doesn’t approve of what I’m doing, I’m still going to follow my own path – the path I chose to follow…!
: And I know that’ll make him happy…!
Might want to see 3.0 before saying that last bit, Shinji. :v:

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I dunno what Project A-KO is, but the three Iczer series are all kind of different from each other. The Iczer-1 OVA is a horror/yuri/mecha story. The Iczer-3 OVA is post-apocalyptic shonen I guess with like one robot fight. There's also the Iczelion OVA, which is a magical girl story.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Brunom1 posted:

Edit: by the way, you, reading this message! Yes, I mean you! You skipped listening to Ali Project, didn't you? Click this link and listen to it right NOW! You will not avoid paying your due!
Why did you do this to me

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I'm eating some pizza for breakfast right now, which reminds me of giant robots because both pizza and robots are cool, good, and powerful.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

HitTheTargets posted:

Iczer-1

Full upgrade her into a Perfect 10.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Alacron posted:

...So is that how it happens in the anime too? Sheryl's terminal illness is cured through the power of love and music?
Pretty much. FWIW the movies end things way differently.

Alto vanishes during the final battle, Sheryl falls into a coma, and Ranka is left alone after having lost the love triangle.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

~AIMO AIMO~

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

~Ne-deru ru-she
Noina miria
Enderu purodea
Fotomi

Koko wa attaka na umi dayo~

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

~Ru-rei rureia
Sora wo mau hibari wa nami da
Ru-rei rureia
Omae wa yasashi midori no ko

Aimo aimo
Ne-deru ru-she
Noina miria
Enderu purodea
Fotomi

Koko wa attaka na umi dayo~

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Congrats on finishing another LP, Brunom. I played alongside it and had a lot of fun. L's probably not one of my favorites either but it was cool to see some of the weirder things it did.

Looking forward to the UX LP, even if I won't be able to play alongside it because of region locking. :(

Brunom1 posted:

: The people of our world must be seriously dense to pick this guy as President!
Alto, man, you have no idea. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Inferno-sama posted:

Thanks for all this, Burnom. I'd make the Eva joke, but that would require the game to have finished Eva.
That does raise the question though about whether we should presume the Rebuild plot continues as normal or not in SRWL land. Even in the last stage here we have the villain talking about EVA-01's true power still being hidden.

It would have been nice if they had just done something similar to how the Rebuild plot was handled in V but oh well.

EDIT: Actually never mind I completely blanked and forgot about what Kaworu said to SEELE. Oh well.

• Locked thread