Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

The big man blinks his eyes in the sudden wind. "Woooooo! This is intense." He gets quiet for a moment. "You know this is a pretty sight."

He flips around to be more aerodynamic, ignoring the dragging effects that might slow his descent, "hey meet you all down there!" He then bunches his legs and pushes off using his mighty strength to somehow push off the very air stream above him and rocket toward the earth below, until he slams into the ground near a river.

Okay going to use a combination of Obduracy of Stone to ignore damage from earth and stone, and expending effort for the day for a one time use of Leap the Moon to leap great distances/ignore fall damage, mostly as a make sure I land on earth or stone rather than in a river. Touchdown imminent.

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

HP: 11/11 	 AC: 0	
Effort: [D][][]
Inf: 2/2	 Dom: 0 
Attack: +5 1d10(12)+4 Magical Damage

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 18:57 on May 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

The big man shakes some dust off as he looks around. "Well I can come with you if you wish, though perhaps we should wash off some grime and make ourselves presentable before introducing ourselves to the locals."

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

Effort: [][][]

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 18:58 on May 29, 2017

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

Tam takes a look around the hut. Not the best place he has ever slept, but hardly the worst. He thinks back on the past week, yes hardly the worst. "Xiang my friend, may I call you Xiang? Well anyway Xiang my friend, you look to be a man who could really use a good time. Why don't we go out and have something to drink, perhaps something to eat, have a good time. Yes?"

Presumably Xiang will go along with this, either through his desire for booze, or Tam's winning personality. Once the wine flows freely hopefully so too will Xiang's tongue. Tam will take the man out for a night on the town, or as much as one can be had here, and with his current funds, and will gently and subtly try and get some information out of Xiang through the night. Particularly about the Magistrate, but about anything interesting or suspicious in general as well.

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 18:57 on May 29, 2017

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

Tam easily keeps pace with Xiang as they drink the morning away, and once Xiang is good and sauced he takes his leave. "That was a good time, perhaps we can do it again sometime." Then he makes his way to meet up with the others.

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 18:59 on May 29, 2017

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

As Tam comes along with the others he does what he can to calm the parents down, reassuring them that their daughter will be okay. He listens carefully when the girl wakes up, and he is ready to leave when she falls back asleep. He begins to make his way out when the messenger arrives. He stops to listen. The usual perpetual smile upon his face now long gone.

He looks to Joey when she speaks up. He nods. "Yes. We will meet with the Magistrate. There are clearly things wrong with this land." Again Tam is unusually serious during this conversation.

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

Tam stops with the others, taking a few moments to watch the match. He easily notices the difference in strength, but it isn't till Joey talks about separating them that he really notices the trouble they seem to be causing for others.

"Well it is a shame to break up such youthful enthusiasm, but they do seem to be causing a bit of a commotion for the local populace." He confidently and bombastically strides forth toward the battle, casually slipping between the two combatants and grabbing a swinging fist from each, twisting and turning to switch their positions and then casually putting their hands together into a shake.

"Now now, I am all for a good match, but this is causing problems for your neighbors. So why don't you calm down, shake it out, and explain why you are fighting!" And he beams through the whole thing, smiling upon the hooligans as if he fully expects them to do as he asks.

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 19:00 on May 29, 2017

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

Tam periodically shakes the two by the iron grip upon their arms when they act up. But otherwise doesn't go out of his way to hurt them. Then clouds coalesce around one of the two in his grasp, shocking the man badly. Perhaps even fatally.

Tam frowns, looks to Enno, and speaks. "That was unnecessary. They would have helped us without hurting, or killing, them."

He then turns to the men in his grasp, or at least any still alive and conscious. <You do not need to mess with Zu. You must simply let us meet him, so we may speak with him and find how he gets to the monastery. We wish to speak with Real Man Xiao about a few matters and this Big Feet Zu apparently knows how to get there. >

He looks at Enno again, then continues. <I must apologize for my companion's actions. I did not feel that was necessary. Still we just ask for your cooperation, then you will be released to return to your normal upright citizen lives, rather than following a questionable man like Zu.>

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

Once the two lead the group to the rice broker's estate Tam releases them, pats them on the shoulder and gives them a bit of pep. <You are free to go. I thank you for your cooperation. Now go! Live full righteous and upright lives! Be men that children would be proud to grow up to be!> Then he begins striding toward the rice broker's place.

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

The Boulder gives Po a beaming grin before the two would be thugs walk away. Then he turns toward the main area, and the announcement of some more would be thugs.

He smiles at them, big and broad, like him, shiny white teeth glittering. A perfect opportunity for a photo op. He holds his hands out, perhaps peacefully, or perhaps in an all encompassing gesture. And he gives a great big booming laugh.

<I? I am the great and mighty Boulder. And I am going to be your greatest friend.>

He begins to walk forward. With each step the earth trembles. First barely noticeable, then a few pebbles bouncing about, but getting more pronounced as he approaches.

<Or perhaps you would not wish to be friends with me? Now I would like to be friends. I would like you all to go about your lives in a kind and upright manner. I would like you to have good jobs, good families, and plenty of respect. I would like you to live a good life. And I would like to speak with Zu.>

He stops, as his steps nearly cause others to falter. Then he turns toward the back of the house.

<But either way. I have something else to do first. The first step in your becoming upright and respectable men.>

And with that he heads toward the back of the big house, and the slave pens. With no intention of allowing anyone to stop him.

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 19:01 on May 29, 2017

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

The Boulder shakes his head at the foolishness. <Now, now did I not say you would want to be my friend? I intend to turn your lives around, make you better men. And this? This gate could hardly stop the Boulder.>

He laughs heartily as he continues to stroll forward as if the gate wasn't there. And he just walks right through the gate, tearing it down in the process like it was a simple cotton screen.

11 on a Charisma persuasion check, kind of. Plus Thews of the Gods lets me punch through, smash, or break loose any non-magical substance as a free part of my movement or other actions.

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 19:01 on May 29, 2017

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

The Boulder's pecs start to flex, back and forth, first a simple little jig, then a more advanced pattern. The Boulder once more lets out a hearty laugh. <Now now, we are all friends here. Friends who can laugh together, work together, and make a better future together. You can be all you can be, you can be a great man. You just have to do the right thing. As I will do!>

As he speaks, and his pecs bounce back and forth, a wave of emotion, of admiration seems to flow out from him as his muscles gleam. And as he continues to stride around to the back of the big house, heading straight for the slave pens. All this is well and good but he came here for a reason, and he wasn't going to be stopped. Still it would be for the best if all these thugs turned their lives around and became good upright gentlemen.

Just to try and avoid combat as much as possible, and turn these thugs life around going for a Miracle, committing Effort for the day to use Banner of Passion to instill admiration, or brotherly love if you prefer, in all lesser foes within earshot or sight.

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

Effort: [D][][]

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

This alternate reality Boulder isn't concerned with sparing the lives of those who he comes across, of converting these thugs into upright citizens. He is bitter, and hostile, and with a hair trigger. And so the sight of someone trying to wield bronze dildos against him sets him off.

<How dare you!>

And as such he strides forward and crushes the man. Or rather tries to, but his swing goes wide.

!roll 1d20+6
RPBotBOT - Today at 11:07 AM
@Ryuujin rolled 10. (4, 6)
Ryuujin - Today at 11:07 AM

okay fray
!roll 1d8
RPBotBOT - Today at 11:08 AM
@Ryuujin rolled 8.

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

The dildo wielding man pumped himself up, slapped Joey, then tries to do the same to the Boulder. Who is less than thrilled with almost being hit by such an object. His pecs bounce back and forth furiously.

<How dare you! That is not a weapon. You do not swing that around to inflict harm.>

He raises his fists, bunching them up, and continues.

<These are weapons. These are meant for inflicting harm. Let me show you.>

He then unleashes a powerful blow right into the Dildo Man, causing a rather hefty chunk of damage. More than most things possibly could.

using a Miracle to invoke Loosening God's Teeth on Dildo Man
!roll 1d20+5
RPBotBOT - Today at 5:08 PM
@Ryuujin rolled 24. (19, 5)
Ryuujin - Today at 5:09 PM
well
pretty sure that hits
unless Dildo Man's AC is good enough that we will NEVER hit
two handed, hoping for a good damage roll!
!roll 1d12+4
RPBotBOT - Today at 5:09 PM
@Ryuujin rolled 5. (1, 4)
Ryuujin - Today at 5:09 PM
and that is a no
blah
still that is 5 damage straight to Dildo Man

Ryuujin - Today at 10:46 AM
dangit I forgot the fray die for my last round
!roll 1d8
RPBotBOT - Today at 10:46 AM
@Ryuujin rolled 6.

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

Effort: [D][D][]

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 18:46 on May 31, 2017

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

The Boulder's last attack wasn't as good as he would have liked, and the Dildo Man seemed to be ready to shrug off any other blows. Then Johnny strips away some of the Dildo Man's protection. The Boulder goes in for an attack, but does not connect.

Still the power of his swings may be taking much of the mob down in the process.

Ryuujin - Today at 10:16 AM
okay with Nine Iron Walls down the Boulder will try to punch him again
!roll 1d20+5
RPBotBOT - Today at 10:17 AM
@Ryuujin rolled 11. (6, 5)
Ryuujin - Today at 10:17 AM
and miss
of course
well fray dice
!roll 1d8
RPBotBOT - Today at 10:18 AM
@Ryuujin rolled 4.

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

HP: 07/11 	 AC: 0	

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

The Boulder's brows draw down, the earth shakes beneath his feet and he speaks in a voice like an avalanche. <Enough. This battle was never meant to be. Now it ends.>

And the earth rises up and slams the Dildo Man and what remains of the mob together with a meaty splat, then recedes beneath the earth. Leaving no sign of the carnage that just took place.

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

The Boulder beams. <Yes, yes this is the way things are meant to go.> His pecs bounce again, he nods at the rabble. He pats the shoulders of a few companionably, ruffles the hair of a number, and if he had a towel he would throw it at one as a souvenir. But he doesn't. Instead he can simply give a wink, a booming laugh, and the greatness of his presence.

<We can all admire our forms at a later date, and work on your body images if you don't feel confident in yourselves. And work on reintegrating all of you into society. But first there is something vital we must do as good and right men.>

With that he strides confidently around the compound and toward the pens. <Fear not good citizens! Your freedom is at hand for I am The Boulder, me and my quite exceptional companions are here to save you!>

No lock bars his way, no cage holds against his might, no chains imprison those he wishes to free. He casually begins freeing the slaves as if their binds were nothing but wet paper.

<Now you are all free to go, yet I must ask if one of you is Xiulan? A man by the name of Po was worried about you.>

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

As Johnny goes off to find something for them to eat the Boulder looks over the slaves, and the thugs who once held them. He nods and lets out a mighty laugh. <I am the Boulder and I have a chance for you all. You can go to the village, or you can go home, as we already said. Or you can make something of yourselves. I understand full well that you may have nothing to return to. It is a sad state of affairs, but it does not have to be.>

He gestures expansively toward the thugs, already on the way to turning into better men. <These men once held you prisoner, now they let you free. These men were once productive members of society, but they were led astray. I intend to lead them back to the right path, to make them great men of purpose and responsibility. To make them pillars of the community. To make this land better. So too can you! Take me to an empty part of land, not used for crops, and I can give you homes. Together we can teach you all how to take care of yourselves, how to live well, how to be productive members of society, to be more, to be true pillars of society! To make you people that others would look up to in admiration and awe.>

Plan is to train the thugs and any slaves who wish to, how to fight with dignity and respect, how to do a variety of jobs, how to be respectable and dignified, how to live proper lives, and basically set about molding them into better people. Also having them lead me to an empty rocky area and using Dominion to build basically a city for them and any who will come later on.
Not sure if my control of Earth can also start some crops and such, but if not hopefully someone else can help with that part, and also hmm maybe some wells or water sources. Earth might be able to help with that.

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

The Boulder strides forth, smiling at ex-slave and ex-thug alike nodding and giving a hearty laugh as he makes his way to the suggested spot. Once there he surveys the land, reaches down and takes a pinch of dirt, feeling it between his fingers, and then rubs his hands together. He places one foot then the other firmly upon the earth, lowering his stance as he does so. Then he reaches out and begins to play the very earth beneath his feet and before his eyes. He pulls forth majestic stone buildings. Beautiful yet practical and comfortable. Taking designs from the picture books his grandparents used to show him as a child, with a bit of a twist. They would be a wonder to behold, while being dry, comfortable, and practically laid out. He pulls forth many majestic houses, but also produces buildings that would serve a more more utilitarian purpose. Beautiful grain houses, gleaming bathhouses, and outstanding theater houses.

Each building a work of art, each quite functional, and each designed not to clash with the rest. As the structures come forth from the very ground beneath his feet he is careful to lay them out in a practical, and yet beautiful, manner. When he is finally done the new city is impressive but never offensive to the senses, both from ground level and should one witness it from above.

When he finishes he turns to the onlookers. <Well what do you think?>

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

"Hmm?"

The Boulder gives a laugh. "Well you certainly have your priorities set. Very well follow me, I will show you."

He then begins to enter the new city, he points out potential stables, bathhouses, inns, the many many homes for the new citizens, markets, restaurants, and many other comforts of a civilized life. Of course these buildings still need people to run them, the materials necessary for the running of the businesses they are for, water for the bathhouses, and such. But the backbone is there, the flesh just needs to be draped upon it. As he leads the group, and anyone else interested in following the tour, through the city he shows the many different structures and eventually brings them to the center. A series of majestic buildings, interlinked together in a majestic and artistic whole.

"Should we choose to stay here, or spend any significant amount of time here, this will be our seat of power. There are many rooms, all designed for aesthetic sense, comfort, and utility. They are already set up so that we can implement running water when we have the chance. There are kitchens, with attached pantries of course. Meeting rooms, audience rooms, ball rooms, fitting rooms, a small bath in each bedroom, with a larger bathhouse in a central area. There is an area that can set up central heating and air, should we have the means to infuse those properties within, or find another way to implement them. Same with the running water."

He looks to Enno and gives a nod.

As he begins to explain all these things he begins showing the group the central interlocked building, showcasing all the rooms he mentioned, as well as more.

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

The Boulder strides in, for a moment he would almost be taken back by this turn of events. He had not exactly expected this for the nun, but he takes it all in stride. His pecs jiggle and bounce as he greets.

<Good day my lady. I thank you for your observation and it is a pleasure to meet you.>

He smiles his gleaming white smile.

<May I ask do I have the pleasure of speaking with Xiao's apprentice?>

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

The Boulder brings a hand to his chin in thought.

<A name? I have not given this city a name yet. Perhaps you can suggest something? On our way?>

He smiles at the nun, his teeth dazzling, as he continues.

<I must confess to some curiosity about your master Xiao and the monastery that you came from. Who could be a master to such a beautiful nun? I would very much like to meet him, to see and explore this monastery that you have lived and worked in. Won't you take us with you? We can get to know each other better on the way, and perhaps we can come up with a name for this city together?>

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang

The Boulder's pecs bounce in agreement.

<Yes. We shall leave soon, I will just gather the others and as soon as everyone is ready we shall make our way.>

He smiles at the nun, and with a graceful half bow that shows off his rippling muscles he goes to collect the others.

code:
Tam "the Boulder" Tsang
Might, Earth, Passion

• Locked thread