Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Rumiko Tsubasa: The Empress

Approaches:
Forceful +3 Careful +2, Quick +2 Clever +1, Sneaky +1 Flashy 0
Fate Points: 1/3 | Boosts: - | Consequences - | Stress -
Aspects: None

"Well then I'm comin' too. I wanna know what all this is about."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Approaches:

"Let's go get some answers." Rumiko said with a determined look. "I wonder who these Deep Ones are whose altar it is, and why they need a doorkeeper?"

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Approaches:

Rumiko went along with them, but when they where whispering she frowned. "Why are we sneaking?" She whispered. "Aren't we supposed to come here? Possibly to get answers? Let's just walk in there and ask them what all of this is supposed to mean."

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Approaches:

Rumiko felt her temper rise at that explanation. 'A gentleman's wager' All of this suffering for some powerful jerks having a philosophical discussion? She stands behind the chair, hands grasping it like she was more likely to throw it than sit down on it. "Can't say I had a lot of time for worryin' over things like that." she said in clipped voices. "But yeah, I get what you mean, I guess."

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Approaches:

"What if we ask Aizawa Sensei?" Rumiko says, after thinking it over a bit. "I mean, we're not the ones who gotta live with the choice, right? I know Aizawa Sensei won't really remember it, but we could... I dunno, ask it in a 'hey, what if' way?" She says.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Approaches:

Rumiko's cell phone too escaped the culling, but she was still missing a bit of the lecture worrying. At the time itself, she'd mostly been angry at the two figures about the idea of these 'beings' playing some kind of game with mortals, but now the questions they rose were intense. Aizawa-sensei seemed a lot better off, a lot happier even? But had they forced it on her? Was this going to make her happier? Did she perhaps this kind of thing was wrong? Had this meant that the 'fake' Aizawa got her way after all? And the worst thing was that it had happened without talking to her.

But well, from what the guy said, this would just be the first one, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Approaches:

"I wonder what this means. Aizawa-sensei has changed but... were we right to do it? Does this mean that the robot Aizawa-sensei is the one who took her over?" She sighed. "I think for next time, we should probably ask the person themselves, right? We wouldn't like if someone made a decision like that about us without even asking us."

• Locked thread