Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Marginally better than Shepard's dancing. 2/10
Huh, I'd heard this was a prequel. That Catalyst was exploring why Faith joined the runners in the first place, eventually leading to everything in the original game. Did they really ditch that for a reboot instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Poil posted:

The whole illegal to be unemployed was a real thing a while back.

Also that Icarus guy seems to be a colossal douche and I hope we get to kick him off a ledge, down a long fall and in front of a truck at some point.

Well, if it's a reboot, maybe they'll tell the same story again of a traitor within the ranks. He'd be a prime target for that the way they're setting him up. ...But that probably means he'd just be the jerk who comes around to fight the common enemy and meh.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Man, with all the interconnected-ness, now I'm thinking the cop Faith killed was actually her father or something (due to the "don't you recognize me?" line), it's going to be a big drama bomb when Faith meets her sister again, and then something even more hosed up than that will happen right afterward. Somehow.

• Locked thread