Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
corporations already run the country op

also i like what i've seen of this but i heard the open-worldness of it was a little mis-handled, interested to see whether that was blown-up or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Sindai posted:

Oh, of course the game itself didn't have subs for what's mostly background noise.

Then I guess the question is how the line got flubbed so badly.

i mean its possible Gab has got his wife or something on the board as just a world-building way of showing corruption or something

its also possible the line is just from a earlier rendition of the script where they wanted a woman villain, who knows

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

FrenzyTheKillbot posted:

If it was meant to be a female Gabriel, it's really weird since they mention him by name in the same video. My best guess is that it's meant to be the character we meet at the end of this video and they changed the name for whatever reason.

well i didn't realize we were about to meet his daughter so yeah, you're probably right. must have recorded the line before a minor re-write or something. or nobody noticed her messing up the name, its not like the tv broadcasts are super important right?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

FlamingLiberal posted:

This is the 2nd time now a major plot point was done in that way. Never really seen another game do something like that. It's especially odd since this game clearly had a budget. The CGI cutscenes are very good.

tbh there's a certain part of me that likes huge plot revelations being done in a off-hand manner, though yeah, faith should probably do a bit more then shrug at the main villain's daughter being her brain-washed sister

• Locked thread