Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

According to CW pres Black Lightning is not set in the "Arrowverse" and, for this season at least, there are no plans for it to join this year's crossover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Alright, all the Upfronts are done. Everything is in the OP including trailers for all new shows that are available.

JUICY HAMBUGAR
Nov 10, 2010

Eating, America's pastime.
Zach Braff has not aged well, and I don't think I'd enjoy his new show.

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

muscles like this! posted:

According to CW pres Black Lightning is not set in the "Arrowverse" and, for this season at least, there are no plans for it to join this year's crossover.

Sure, seperate the black guy in his equal universe! :rolleyes:

JUICY HAMBUGAR posted:

He aged really, really terrible. Eighty year old babyface. Also, that's supposed to be a fictionalized version of Alex Blumberg's (of Planet Money fame) founding of his company? Because if so I don't see there is anywhere near enough material to make a comedy out of, even if you fictionalize the poo poo out of it.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I wasn't going to care about Inhumans but I can't resist another chance to see Iwan Rheon do his creepy weirdo shtick.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

muscles like this! posted:

Good. Maybe it will actually be a good show

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

All reports are no.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

JUICY HAMBUGAR posted:

Zach Braff has been utterly insufferable indie twee for years. The last good thing he did was Garden State.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Is it just me or do the upfronts each year look worse than last years?

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Junior G-man posted:

Zach Braff has been utterly insufferable indie twee for years. The last good thing he did was Garden State.

Don't tell 2004 you this, but Garden State was also insufferable indie garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Our forums may be gay and dead but I still love this thread each year and X-O and hollylolly's effortposts.

• Locked thread