Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macnult

I'd love to talk to you, but I literally can't. Offering me a sip of your coffee will do nothing, it has to be mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

It's easy when I order my drink since I can just point at things, but when the barista asks for my name and I point at myself they just think I'm being rude (they spell my name wrong too)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I DON'T GIVE A CRAPPUCCINO UNTIL I'VE HAD MY FRAPPING COFFEE

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Macnult

Interrogator: We have ways of making you talk

*hands me a latte*

Interrogator: Still wanna be difficult huh? Well guess what? It's all yours.

Me: Finally! Gosh it's been like three days already. By the way, you have the wrong guy.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Marcel Marceau spent his entire on-screen life not having a coffee.

Plebian Parasite

me, an intern back from a coffee run: Ok guys, just got back have at them

all the monks at the monastery i intern at: Bout flippin time

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Here mang, have one on the house.

Macnult

Plebian Parasite posted:

me, an intern back from a coffee run: Ok guys, just got back have at them

all the monks at the monastery i intern at: Bout flippin time

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Every monk of the Cappuccin Order took a vow of silence from midnight until the following morning before their first cafe'

Twenty Four

*Dumps hot scalding coffee on someone*

*Person screams in pain and curses at me*

"Hmm, coffee does help people speak. Checks out."

Macnult

Asked this one girl if she wanted to meet up for coffee. Five minutes into the date and she's questioning me over why I walked in with a cup from another place. I look over at the barista working, we both nod in agreement that she isn't the one.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Alexa, Cortana and Siri stood by helplessly, unable to help or assist in any way. Every morning it was the same, he sat there zombie-like at the edge of his bed, unable to do much of anything until the timer went off. Then, and only then would they be able to respond to his needs, for now they sat and waited for the central machine to activate. At last, after what seemed an eternity, the device sprang to life! A steamy sploosh! sound erupted from it, followed by the gurgling. Soon, all would be well. Soon, they could help. He poured the sacred liquid into his personalized vessel and drank. The day began...

Macnult

Splatmaster posted:

Alexa, Cortana and Siri stood by helplessly, unable to help or assist in any way. Every morning it was the same, he sat there zombie-like at the edge of his bed, unable to do much of anything until the timer went off. Then, and only then would they be able to respond to his needs, for now they sat and waited for the central machine to activate. At last, after what seemed an eternity, the device sprang to life! A steamy sploosh! sound erupted from it, followed by the gurgling. Soon, all would be well. Soon, they could help. He poured the sacred liquid into his personalized vessel and drank. The day began...

vanisher

Wow your toddler is so well behaved, is he shy?

"No he just hasn't had his coffee"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

cda

by Hand Knit

Splatmaster posted:

Marcel Marceau spent his entire on-screen life not having a coffee.

alnilam

Her: *deep sigh, almost a sob* Honey, we never talk anymore. What changed?

Me: *gesturing wildly at coffee maker*

ight8
Coffee is life. Some people think it's strange I have a 12 cup Bunn coffee maker. Other people get it.

ight8 fucked around with this message at 05:16 on May 16, 2017

Everyone is capable of violence. The important distinction we must make is, are you homicidal or suicidal?

Twenty Four

*Introduces Teller from Penn & Teller to coffee, ruining their schtick, and ending their career in magic* Teller now just yells obscenities at Penn from years of pent up frustration the entire show.

Impkins Patootie

idk i dont rly get ppl who worship caffiene

*takes amphetamines to get out of bed and promptly into werk*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Doctor: I have some really bad news...

Parent: Is... is my child mute?

Doctor: No, it's far, far worse than that

Parent: You mean...

Doctor: yes, your child has :coffeepal: coffeepalsy

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Microsoft Employee #1: Nothing.. we spent millions of dollars on this project and it's still not working.

Microsoft Employee #2: Bill's gonna get really mad about this.

Microsoft Employee #1: Yeah.

Microsoft Employee #2: ...

Microsoft Employee #3: Hiya guys how do yoooooooooou.. aah *bang*

*Employee number three stumbles on a power cable and a mug of freshly made coffee flies through the air and lands with a splash on the computer in front of the engineers*

Cortana: AAAAUAUUUUGH, hello?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Everyone knows zombies happen when someone carelessly dumps their coffee grounds in a cemetary.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dr. Frankenstein prepared his creation on the steel gurney, connecting the last cable leading up to the roof, connected to a lightning rod that stood by awaiting a bolt from the sky. The coming storm looked promising, it may very well get it's chance. His assistant Igor stood by, eagerly waiting to assist his master.

"Igor, today we will create LIFE!" he said to his assistant. They both stepped back nervously from the table as a flash of light broke the darkness outside. Dr. Frankenstein nodded to Igor, who then flipped the switch to complete the circuit just as the next bolt flashed. Lightning coursed down the cable, through the switch and danced upon the gurney and across the features of the monster.

Nothing happened.

Dr. Frankenstein was crushed. All those years, wasted. Igor, dismayed to see the look of utter failure on his master's face, offered him a mug of freshly brewed coffee from a nearby table. The monster's head turned slowly toward the offered mug. Igor offered it to the monster instead...

"It's alive! ALIVE!" Dr. Frankenstein shouted.

"Hey, hey HEY! Keep it down, would ya?" said the Monster. And so it would begin.

Plebian Parasite

*at the helen keller museum*

"its amazing she was able to do so much despite drinking only decaf"

google THIS

I have the inverse problem, where no one can talk to me until I've had my coffee. It makes early morning press conferences awkward.

Scroon

I actually can't see until I've had my coffee. I have a seeing-eye Keurig to help me around

My sister merely has no sense of smell until her coffee is drunk and boy am I jealous

google THIS

On my left, a mug of steaming, dark roasted nectar. On my right, my annoying, gabby coworker who can't wait to tell me about the fishing trip he took over the weekend. But he is bound by the laws handed down by the Ancients, as am I, the dark inscription printed in a whimsical font on the side of that very mug. To ignore that sweet draft of wakefulness is to spend my morning in bleary-eyed misery. To take a sip is to loosen his tongue. This is my Scylla, my Charybdis.

Plebian Parasite

Director's Commentary:
He [Jim Carrey] was very fastidious about his craft, I would say to him "Jim! You're a Pet Detective, this isn't Chinatown!" And he would grab my shoulder and look me straight in the eye, he'd always do that thing with his eyebrows. He said, and it was so inspiring, I'll never forget what he said to me. "Tom...Prep the enema"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It was the same nightmare. Jeff Dunham sat on a stool in front of the crowd, the audience looking at him expectantly. Peanut sat in his lap, looking confused and concerned, glancing from Jeff's face to the coffee cup in his hand. Jeff sat there, torn with what to do next- if he drank the coffee, he wasn't going to be able to do his act because he would be drinking a beverage. He just wasn't that good! If he didn't drink the coffee, he couldn't do his act. Soon, the jeers would come, followed by the rotten fruit. The nightmare plodded on. Jeff inwardly prayed for his alarm clock to go off

vanisher

http://i.imgur.com/h8gMXvC.gifv

The realistic ending to glengary glen ross where no one could talk because they didn't have coffee was edited to make the film more interesting

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

yeah actually they will
Drinking 1 cup of coffee raises your iq by 1 point. Writing a spreadsheet lowers your iq by 5 points. The hated Monday lowers your iq by a whopping 20 points. It's a race against time

yeah actually they will
All the stuff from the middle panel of a dilbert comic lowers your iq by 100 points

i am he

no they will not posted:

All the stuff from the middle panel of a dilbert comic lowers your iq by 100 points

lol

Macnult

no they will not posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

no they will not posted:

Manifisto

mafia don: frankie four fingers is about to sing like a canary, how do we shut this birdie's beak?

wise guy #1: we give him the old cement sneakers

wise guy #2: we take his family on an extended vacation, fuggedaboutit

wise guy #3: we make his barista an offer he can't refuse

mafia don, pointing to wise guy #3: this goomba gets it

ty nesamdoom!

Ultra Spoot

Coworker: Hey man, how's it goin?

Me: *opens mouth and one million flies fly out and engulf the room*

Coworker, through the cloud of flies: Oh haha, haven't had your coffee yet I see

Me: *Shakes head*

google THIS

Scroon posted:

I actually can't see until I've had my coffee. I have a seeing-eye Keurig to help me around

that must make it really hard to watch radar

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
*sips coffee* only if it's jammed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

scribbled-out words on crumpled page in harlan ellison's wastebasket: "I HAVE NO JOE, AND I MUST SCREAM"

• Locked thread