Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

scribbled-out words on crumpled page in harlan ellison's wastebasket: "I HAVE NO JOE, AND I MUST SCREAM"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
Goofy stands in front of break room coughing.

Donald duck enters frame: "Goofy, what are you doing?!"

Goofy: "Well gawrsh Donald, I heard there was cough fee here at the break room."

Donald Duck collapses.

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

Macnult

Deleted scene from 8 Mile where Jimmy Smith Jr. chugs a 16 oz caramel latte before the final rap battle.

Manifisto

quote:

Bean. Let me tell you how much bean I've brewed since I began to live. There are 387.44 million acres of land in Brazil suitable for coffee production. If a coffee plant was cultivated on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of acres it would not equal one one-billionth of the java I've slurped prior to this micro-instant. Cold brew. Bean. Bean.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Wiz Khalifa sat down to prepare to write lyrics for a new musical project. As he sat, sipping his coffee, he sang out a few lines. What came out next was the start of a new genre of music. The reason? Decaffeinated coffee. He could speak, but in an incoherent, barely discernable manner... and thus, mumble rap was born

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
Donald Duck is pouring a cup of coffee as Goofy enters frame and puts an old tuna can on Donald Duck's mouth just as he's about to take the first sip.

Donald Duck: "Goofy, what are you doing?!"

Goofy: "Gawrsh Donald, until I've had my coffee I thought I was supposed to Can Beaks!"

Donald Duck collapses.

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
Donald Duck is sipping at his coffee, trying to call Goofy. Goofy doesn't answer the phone, he sends back a text: Can't chat now, will call later.

Donald Duck, curious, checks out Goofy's facebook. Taking place over the course of several days, a montage shows Goofy looking up histories of the Phillippines, getting on a plane, flying to the Philippines, departing and wandering around with an oversized map, and finally walking into Bay, Laguna. Goofy looks very happy to see a coffee shop. He enters and gestures to get a cup of coffee. After his first sip, he pulls out his phone and facetimes with Donald Duck.

Donald Duck: "Goofy, what's going on? You've been gone for like a week and no one's heard from you. What are you doing?"

Goofy: "Gawrsh Donald, I thought I wasn't supposed to speak until I had Ma-i coffee."

Donald Duck: "You're a loving idiot, Goofy."

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
Regular Joe: I can't speak unless I've had my coffee.

Smelly Grunge Guy: I can't reek unless I've had my coffee.

Scary Cabin: I can't creak unless I've had my coffee.

Chelsea Manning: I can't leak unless I've had my coffee.

Sadomasochist: I can't peak unless I've shagged my coffee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
I sit before a speak and spell, furiously typing into it. It says nothing. I check the batteries, I shake the damned machine again and again. I furiously toss the device against the wall and a previously unseen port appears. etched into it is a phrase that lifts the veil from my eyes: insert Joe here smart guy.

• Locked thread