Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

There needs to be a betting pool for the next scandal

Whats the next round going to be

I don't think you can top 2 scoops of ice cream tho

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/16/trump-plans-direct-speech-muslims-radical-islamic-terror/

oh god here it comes, trump is going to mention casually allah was a pedo and that's not cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

NotWearingPants posted:

Exile red hats to reddit

lol, no. The last thing you want from a forum is an echo chamber. Keep exiling people who's opinions you don't like and you eventually end up with a Neogafesque hellscape. (Although I hear that D&D is as bad or worse than Neogaf.)

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Oh wait, Infowars told me they're gonna start saying he has Alzheimers

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

yo check this out

Obama destabilized the Middle East far worse than Bush did

Funny how the "bomb the browns on the other side of the world" foreign policy seems utterly immune to government change.

Did we get a final score for civilli-sorry, enemy combatants killed in drone strikes under Obama? While impressive I'm sure, I wouldn't bet on it beating Iraq

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

VikingSkull posted:

plot twist

it was from Israel who sell our secrets to the Chinese and are an apartheid state

I just noticed I called it last night

lmao

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

VikingSkull posted:

I just noticed I called it last night

lmao

lmao russian state media was in the room at the time and is reporting the details that the american press omitted EDIT: that was wrong just completely confirming the information already available. lmao you thought this was a good idea. lmao you blamed the media for the brainless doughboy in chiefs fuckups.

akulanization fucked around with this message at 22:29 on May 16, 2017

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Guys, like, I get hating Hillary, but you can stop pretending Trump has a fully functioning brain that is capable of planning actions in advance and weighing risks vs. rewards like a normal human's

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

sexpot posted:

Guys, like, I get hating Hillary, but you can stop pretending Trump has a fully functioning brain that is capable of planning actions in advance and weighing risks vs. rewards like a normal human's

everyone is quite aware the consequences of putting a billionaire ny businessman who has golden pillars in his living room in the white house, and the fact he hasn't done a crude hand gesture for a handjob or cunnilingus to another leaders spouse at this point is miraculous

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Mnoba posted:

everyone is quite aware the consequences of putting a billionaire ny businessman who has golden pillars in his living room in the white house, and the fact he hasn't done a crude hand gesture for a handjob or cunnilingus to another leaders spouse at this point is miraculous

and also slightly disappointing

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

a charming photograph of two men.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Mnoba posted:

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

this smoothbrain reads infowars

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

You know I sincerely speculate he let the Russian cameramen in because he was worried he might look silly if he stopped and went "hey guys you're gonna have to leave your gear outside okay?"

*to CIA man* daaaddddd you're embarrassing me in front of the other developing world dictators

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Unnecessary MAGA Defense squad thick in this thread, shielding the Babby Trump from all negative opinion, ensuring that we all agree that Trump Is The Best.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Please disregard my flagrant pro-Trump avatar while I pretend that I too am a fellow Liberal, children

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
no need to be passive aggressive, just point out the truth about the wapo hit piece i'm sure you'll get a cool avatar too

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

It's chill, I'm just here to poo poo on you guys until you remember that maybe, once, you did something with your lives that wasn't just, "try to tilt people on dead gay corners of the internet"

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Waffle House posted:

It's chill, I'm just here to poo poo on you guys until you remember that maybe, once, you did something with your lives that wasn't just, "try to tilt people on dead gay corners of the internet"

feel free to include a little piss too, docs used to approve fisa warrants and unmasking prove we are into that kind of stuff!

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Mnoba posted:

feel free to include a little piss too, docs used to approve fisa warrants and unmasking prove we are into that kind of stuff!

drat, I'm all out of that and vinegar, you'll have to make do...?

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Waffle House posted:

drat, I'm all out of that and vinegar, you'll have to make do...?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

we've been saying that since the election

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

turn off the TV posted:

we've been saying that since the election

also he's got another scandal already. gently caress pace yourself.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

the problem is that the base will only see a scandalous act as legitimate if it causes congress to act, and congress will only act if it senses the base might recognize the acts as scandalous

so youve got a loop where loving anything can happen and it doesn't matter

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yeGMaT3PvI&t=75s

This is now real life

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Waffle House posted:

it's all good fam we can handle it

get it all out

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Im so tilted and salty. Salty and tilted. Tilt

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
And thirsty for shooking wokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

sexpot posted:

Please, if he wasn't capable of planning actions in advance then why does he always keep a pocket full of Taco Bell Mild sauces?

• Locked thread