Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

R-Type posted:

POTUS can declassify and share classified material. Ask Bill Clinton and Obama, they were quite practiced at it.
Foreign diplomat: No, I do not believe you're really President.
Obama: No, really, I'm President!
Foreign diplomat: But they don't give you state secrets or classified information, do they?
Obama: Yeah, all the time. Look, I've got some right over here! <thrusts folder marked "Confidential" into the diplomat's hands>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Let's be honest, America. Are you really upset about this? Do you really think the big secrets are safer with Trump than foreign agents?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

paul_soccer10 posted:

Lol no he just barges in with his dick out
But first he swaps the signs so it looks like they went into the wrong bathroom. Power move.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Snooze Cruise posted:

here is my impression of donald trump
wahh, i can read all these classified materials but they still won't let me see the KFC secret recipe
<Trump holds a large folder marked "Classified: TOP SECRET." He looks back and forward to make sure he is alone and pops it open and stares at its contents. Across the pages are professional evaluations of the President's cognitive decline and various scenarios of replacing him>
<Trump's eyes widen>
Trump: I wish I could read.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

nigga crab pollock posted:

you've already made up your mind that the media reports on this are factual despite the fact that no reasonable person could come to that conclusion
What would a "reasonable person" conclude from these tweets?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/864436162567471104
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/864438529472049152

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

nigga crab pollock posted:

lol at claiming to not trust the media while taking their reports at face value with no doubt at all whatsoever and deflecting any criticism as partisan rhetoric
I don't understand what you're trying to say. We can't believe an article put out by the WaPo and confirmed by Reuters, NYT, etc saying he shared classified info with Russian diplomats because you can't trust the media. Donald Trump takes to twitter talking about how he has every right to share classified info with the Russians and he wanted to do that, but you can't trust what Trump says to mean anything.

These do not appear to be reasonable statements and are become less coherent as more information comes out.

• Locked thread