Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/333569-european-official-country-might-stop-sharing-intel-with-us

whoops!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

theperminator posted:

I'm sure European intelligence is really useful what with the constant terrorist attacks and them doing nothing about them except for saying "we tried nothing and it isn't working!"

Europeans are naive babies

you're australian

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

VikingSkull posted:

you can bet your rear end that the unnamed European country isn't a member of the Five Eyes

otoh the intel source was probably Jordanian but it's not like we could use a trusted source of intel across the border from ISIS so whatevs

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Russia sucks rear end even if they had nothing to do with the election

We tried a Russian reset starting in 2009 and then they invaded Ukraine, annexed Crimea and destroyed a civilian airliner, on top of increasing their lovely NATO provocation tactics with their military aircraft. At the very least they ain't our bros who we should be sharing intel with cuz they'll just turn around and gently caress us with it

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

VikingSkull posted:

well for me I'm in the camp of "well, it's not what I would have done but I sure do wish the media didn't plaster this all over the airwaves to manufacture a scandal and for sure blow that intel source out of the water"

this is a loving dumb post lol

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

theperminator posted:

lol the president and the people who voted for him are more intelligent and mature than the idiots who lap up what the media tells them and think what they're told to think.

I don't know if you ever see it because you're not in the US, but you can watch Fox news and listen to right wing radio when news breaks to get the exact talking points and rhetoric your Trump voting acquaintances will be using verbatim 24 hours later and it's obvious as gently caress lol

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
If I check social media I bet I can find some trump people saying it wasn't illegal, russia is an ally, the leak couldve saved lives actually, etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
where are you guys even getting this info that totally justifies this leak if the media constantly lies

• Locked thread