Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Open Marriage Night posted:

Roman hasn't beaten the demon yet, so there's still hope.

I think they don't give a poo poo about Finn and are willing to completely feed him to Roman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Finns promos in Japan ruled.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxXqlgQYF4s

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Ostentatious posted:

if you dont have fun or enjoy wwe you should probably stop participating it no one is forcing you to

I haven't watched RAW or smackdown in about 5 months now, but really let's not pretend wwe is actually fun.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Julio Cruz posted:

Bray and the Drifter as a down-and-out hobo tag team.

Yo this would un ironically rule.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Bray and the drifter as gutter punk hobos feuding with the fashion police is extremely my poo poo.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Yes randy let me tell you this how about.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

rovert posted:

Emma's Emmalina gear:

This extremely beautiful woman who is on great shape? Let's put her in the least flattering outfit ever.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Who even watched backlash. Takeover was where it was at.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Mulaney Power Move posted:

it's been said many times before but sami desperately needs a character other than goofball who can sometimes pull off an upset victory

The thing about underdogs is they eventually need to win when it matters. If the underdog doesn't get wins no one gives a poo poo.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

well the other thing about underdogs is they need a character and personality other than "mostly a loser" if they're gonna make it in the wwe.

Not really. Daniel Bryan was guy who said no than guy who said Yes. Character of underdog really doesn't need much.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

i hate when people say this because it's so vague it's kind of meaningless, but i feel like daniel bryan had real charisma. even when he's just being lovely at gardening he's a lovable guy. sami not so much.

Sami has tons tons of charisma. He worked ten years under a mask where his character was generic wrestler and the fans never turned on him for a decade. Wwe just doesn't know how to book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

I mean Sami's gimmick right now is making him pretty unlikeable

Almost as if wwe's booking is bad.

• Locked thread