Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Grendels Dad posted:

Baron Corbin needs a bandana.

that is not actually the Hulk Hogan Headwear (Triple H) that he needs. He needs a foam helmet with a big fist on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Is it time to consider hindering Jinder yet

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Somebody told this clown about the ratings numbers.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

super macho dude posted:

Bray playing an out of tune banjo while he and the Drifter sing lovely covers of Old Crow Medicine Show in the aisleway during other people's matches.

Bray should try to join the drifter, and the drifter should reject him.

E: and then alexa bliss hits him on the top of his head with a big mallet, and he wakes up and is Husky Harris

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 00:34 on May 18, 2017

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Dewey foley is a very young boy

And he ruined kairi hojos finisher

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Jinder's new finisher should be an abdominal stretch or bearhug, but the announcers sell it as his veins scraping amd tearing your flesh like barbed wire.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

How mad do you think it makes dolph that they started hiring the good wrestlers instead of a million Jinder Mahal types. Like you go from trying to steal the show from Chris Masters to trying to steal it from AJ Styles. It's really not fair to him, in a way.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Dolph Ziggler debuted (as Dolph Ziggler, that is) in September of 2008. When did he become "surplus to requirements". Certainly when Bryan debuted in 2010, but was it before? Has WWE ever needed a Dolph Ziggler?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Would it be a stupid idea to have Enzo as the cruiserweight champion as a heel with Cass as his cheating muscle? Ut might be good.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

:siren::siren::siren:

protecthalaxy as per our :toxx:, please donate :10bux: to 4 Paws For Ability, Inc

:siren::siren::siren:

Done. I lost this one, but you should also still always bet on the main roster getting it wrong.

E: I had never heard of this organization before. Good stuff.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Do you think Jinder is going to be champ at the end of Smackdown Live? Seems ripe for a 24 hour (48 I guess) champion storyline

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Put the belt on my big pal Luke Harper. Orton and Rowan can have a losers bracket match

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Sami Zayn: zero world title reigns
Cesaro: zero world title reigns
Jinder Mahal: one world title reigns

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Its gonna be real funny three years from now when we all pretend we called Jinder being champion and supported him, on this forum

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Let's not let the unhindering distract us from the real story of tonight: where did Tyler Breeze find that stunt granny

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Also dolph ziggler, the loser, lost so much that I had to give money to dogs. Because dolph is a loser

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Lid posted:

I'm terrified of Nakamura v Jinder because he always only wrestles to what his opponent is capable of.

On the other hand when Jinder inevitably tries to Jinder him we will get to see MMA Nakamura return

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

If Drew MacIntyre can capture the NXT title (or something) by September 10, than all 3 members of the Three Man Band will have won a championship within a calendar year. That would be something.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

From Roman Reigns to Jinder Mahal in 12 months

A lateral move in back shame and perhaps other factors.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I wonder if Jinder can do a deadlift powerbomb. Do steroids make you strong?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

You know, when I saw Jinder win the belt, I had a moment of introspection. I thought about my own life, and how there are things hindering me. I became inspired. I am going to get a pail of steroids and start concussing people when they trust me. That way I will climb the corporate ladder.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I hope WWE makes like a trillion dollars in India now because otherwise this will seem ratger silly.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Eli Wiggum posted:

Wonder what the sideplates will be. My guess is the logo on his trunks

Left Side: This was a business decision
Right Side: This was not about roids

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

dromal phrenia posted:

2017 is the year PSP gets loving ripped from PEDs and we beat each other up at gooncon

fight me at takeover see what happens

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

i work an office job and don't really exercise or want to. Are steroids right for me

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

will steroids make me pretty

will they finally make me prince pretty

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm honestly petrified the India market will be huge enough that Jinder will never ever lose the title.

Double that for the eventual, inevitable Bin Wang world title run.

why is the india market relevant. This is one billion percent a reward for roiding. This was made very clear to me

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I want sami to get a title program. It's believable because both sami and jinder are loser idiots who won one match ever

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Bill Goldberg posted:

you're looking real jacked, baby

We are all looking real jacked baby, on this the first blessed day of the Unhindered Era

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Also the Ryback has ideas about the Indian market:

Da Big Guy posted:

“I don’t know why [they’re trying to appeal to India]. They have the TV deal, but people don’t have any f–king money out there, so I don’t know why they’re trying to [appeal to that market]. I heard that the merchandise sales out there aren’t good. No s–t! Like, I’ve been to India. They don’t have money. There [are] certain people that do, but the ones that do, I’m pretty sure aren’t f–king watching fake fighting.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Benne posted:

It's cute that people still have hope for Sami Zayn

I will remain vigilant on the sami zayn hypey train even as it sinks into the earth.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

If it took Jinder Mahal winning the title to will the Balor Club into existence, that will be ok with me

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

People want to be smug pricks and masturbate about how WWE Is Bad.

its kinda pretty bad though

But hey balor club tonight maybe? ???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I liked the chain wrestling bits at the beginning of the Ziggler/Nak match. It was just weird how much offense Dolph got. Felt like a mid-feud match not a big debut showcase

• Locked thread