Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Timby posted:

I've figured it out, everyone: MassRafTer (whose knowledge is always appreciated, mind you) is the Darren Rovell of wrestling. "If it makes money, it's good."

MRT loves The Great Poop Feud of 1999, so this is definitely wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

hojo gonna get bayreyed

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

oh hey i wonder what happened at bac-

gently caress

yes

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

ThePariah posted:

It's a shame that Cesaro is too foreign and uncharismatic to be WWE Champion. Hopefully Jinder will be generous enough to give him a few pointers on how to succeed.

If Cesaro loved the wrestling industry enough to make sacrifices like Jinder is, maybe he'd be WWE Champion instead.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Blooming Brilliant posted:

This actually just reminded me of when I went to Raw I think 3 years ago now? Anyway there was an awesome Indian couple sitting behind me shouted amazing chants all night, the main one I remember is "Let's Go Boobies!" when Nikki came out.

That couple bought a Randy Orton sign and a Jinder Mahal sign respectively, so imagine last night was a good night for them.

You just reminded me of Bryan Alvarez's story of going to a WWE show, and he was next to a guy who was family friends with The Great Khali and showed him tons of Khali pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Sami Zayn is a talentless hack who relied on mocking foreigners to get over.

• Locked thread