Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Hey everyone.

I'm here cause I care or I'm full blown gay or whatever. Let's talk about the absurd qualities that win fights here. I think it could help some people. Otherwise, let's stick to our thread topics.

I think Askren has an intangible people can't pin down. I'd like to talk about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

beggar posted:

My favorite absurd qualities that win fights are knockouts, followed by submissions.

What made Fedor good at that and what made Fedor bad at that? I want your opinion, not a link. Unless it's funny.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Word.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

That's what this thread is for. That stare.

Do any of you guys use a heuristic approach to picking fights? I fundamentally cannot do well at MMA and blow other sports sky high.

Probably the punching.

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

the bad thing about arguing with elephant man on the internet is that he never forgets

Literally. I got "diagnosed" with a photographic memory because of the grappling thread. . Everything here feels like a light hearted conversation to me. I like that vibe.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Cavauro posted:

I remember hearing somewhere about a sport called bangarang. Basically it's bareknuckle boxing bu tyou're only allowed to hit people in the head. Did I make this up? Like is this a thing?

Also, is there a kind of fighting where only headbutting is allowed? I'd watch that.

Thanks

Chuck Liddell was way more drugged out than I've been in my life, since I quit drinking years ago. If the forums are too thin that's not my fault. Sometimes laughing is the bravest because life is actually way more stupid than this slice of real estate. You just need to know a bad investment.

Did anyone worth a good God drat come out of that Russian hobo fighting are whatever they call a skirmish fighting in Russia. Isn't Russian MMA about as open human cockfighting as a country can get? Seems like the one place that would pay for that skill. I think old stupid videos are important right now.

If I ever figure out how to Roidtech a fight, you guys will be the first to see me get headkicked in person. I appreciate that.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

You're looking for something called "Ultimate Surrender", check it out

I love this place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

SquirrelGrip posted:

Teruto Ishihara is an exciting prospect who lost a fight with T. rex when he was asked to tone down his horniness in interviews

I have real poo poo working knowledge of the Japan part of that era. Worth a watch?

• Locked thread