Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

jinder's gynecomastia is coming along nicely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Like, I don't WANT Jinder Mahal to be beating AJ Styles clean, but if you want to give people the expectation that he has any business in the ring with Orton could you at least give him a singular clean victory over someone who matters

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I'm normally a big fan of shouty Uso promos but that one got a little too esoteric

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

RacistGuidingLight posted:

The Miranda rights aren't esoteric I don't think, and since they are against cops, it fit well

I'd agree if the start of the promo hadn't been about how they were the serious ones and Breezango are dressup roleplay jokes; it felt like the promo started as a TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY deal and then went schticky out of nowhere

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

RacistGuidingLight posted:

They were like "oh you wanna play? fine let's play". The schtick they put out was "I'm gonna kill ya"

yeah, I just didn't dig their usual straight-up we-will-actually-kill-you intensity getting mixed up with fashion police metaphors

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

charlotte with james ellsworth hair, that is all

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

cheese sandwich posted:

is ellsworth the first legit full time male valet

i cant call him a manager with a straight face

The only other dude I can think of who was present enough to be a valet but not important enough to be a manager would be Joel Gertner

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

DoctorGonzo posted:

Joel was awesome

Gertner was both the embodiment of why ECW was great and an easy explanation of why it could not have ever worked outside of the 90s.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Oh Snapple! posted:

I nodded off for a while, did Jinder beat AJ

yup

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Oh Snapple! posted:

lol

how clean was it

non; singh bros distraction led to owens whacking AJ on the knee with the belt so Jinder could hit his finish

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Is the entire cruiserweight division just going to be permutations of Aries/Neville/TJ/Gallagher for the rest of its probably short existence

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Writer Cath posted:

You forgot Noam and Alicia :mad:

it's taken a lot of work and self-care to do, yes

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Writer Cath posted:

Noam posts dog pictures and racoon gifs on his Twitter page; what the hell is the matter with you?

I actually really like both Noam Dar and Alicia Fox

I just hate the neverending saga of Noam Dar And Alicia Fox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Writer Cath posted:

Listen, if you can come up with another way to get the word "Fucks" on TV over and over again, I'd be happy to hear it.

(I'd also settle for a Galloway/Dar Scottish Master Blaster gimmick.)

you'd need to have some separate WWE sub-brand where wrestlers were encouraged to be more edgy and, dare i say, extreme

• Locked thread