Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ijzer
Apr 12, 2013

it's friday i'm in love with ice cream
i had stuff to do tonight so i am listening to the game on the radio and holy poo poo one of these guys is talking around a mouthful of marbles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ijzer
Apr 12, 2013

ijzer posted:

i had stuff to do tonight so i am listening to the game on the radio and holy poo poo one of these guys is talking around a mouthful of marbles

turns out he has parkinson's, now i feel bad. fuckin impossible to understand tho

ijzer
Apr 12, 2013

that fight was embarassing

ijzer
Apr 12, 2013

thank god

ijzer
Apr 12, 2013

reach42 posted:

Nashville's a really cool hockey town and I'm glad I moved here.

please stop driving up my rent thanks

ijzer
Apr 12, 2013

apophenium posted:

Is reach42 your landlord?

it is my right as a southerner to assume anyone who moves here is a yankee and that yankees are the cause of all my problems.

ijzer
Apr 12, 2013

Wonderllama posted:

I might move to cookeville for work, so hold off on that gentrification for now. Thanks in advance.

you're fine, no one is trying to move to east tennessee.

ijzer
Apr 12, 2013

Duckman2008 posted:

Holy poo poo don't move to Cookeville.

also this.

ijzer
Apr 12, 2013

fuuuuuuuuck yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ijzer
Apr 12, 2013

reach42 posted:

Actually i think you'll find that the cause of all our problems is patriarchal white-supremacist capitalism & if you wanna find out how to fight against it, there's a Nashville DSA meeting coming up~

you're a yankee tho huh

• Locked thread