Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013
i've got 9 different bottles of rum for the summer and some drink umbrellas

i'm currently drinking a painkiller

edit: *hits head on overhang*

Bolton Hairy-Bore has issued a correction as of 07:26 on Jun 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

get that OUT of my face posted:

why does AB-InBev only buy a single microbrewery in a given city and region? they've bought Goose Island in Chicago, Blue Point in Long Island/NYC area, TenBarrel in Oregon, Elysian in Seattle, and now Wicked Weed in Asheville. i'm probably missing more but those are the ones that i know about. i imagine that there's a deliberate reason for it, but i can't put my finger on why

sam calagione, who's always been one of the loudest voices in the craft beer world against selling out, hates these buyouts because it allows AB-InBev to sell the acquired beers for cheaper even though they by and large keep their beers intact, effectively undercutting the competition. that's gotta be why they're doing that, right? the only microbrewery i've seen gone national under their umbrella is Goose Island and even then, it's just a select few beers

Ballast Point. Lagunitas. *salutes, spits*

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

I did a thing posted:

did some time in S. Korea.

drank soju for the first time.

resulted in me waking up with a minor head wound, and spooning with some girl i met at a bar outside of camp casey. turned our she was a marine. :patriot:

what i'm saying is, you can never go wrong with soju. ever.
all the koreans i met were considerably more friendly whenever they found out i wasn't a troop. i learned why almost immediately.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

TenementFunster posted:

all the koreans i met were considerably more friendly whenever they found out i wasn't a troop. i learned why almost immediately.

Holy poo poo you still post?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Vox Nihili posted:

Ballast Point. Lagunitas. *salutes, spits*

lagunitas is the poo poo!

Bolton Hairy-Bore posted:

i've got 9 different bottles of rum for the summer and some drink umbrellas

i'm currently drinking a painkiller

edit: *hits head on overhang*

all o' alcohol is a painkilla'

I did a thing posted:

did some time in S. Korea.

drank soju for the first time.

resulted in me waking up with a minor head wound, and spooning with some girl i met at a bar outside of camp casey. turned our she was a marine. :patriot:

what i'm saying is, you can never go wrong with soju. ever.

please describe what marine sex is like! honored goon!

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Vox Nihili posted:

Holy poo poo you still post?
you're welcome

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG-iWbD5YlE

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
This is what I did all of yesterday.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
what is that creamy and delicious looking base for your trash can?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I drank some micheladas this weekend and I'm not sure I really like them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

M_Gargantua posted:

what is that creamy and delicious looking base for your trash can?

Coronaritas. Basically a margarita, a Corona and a grand marnier

• Locked thread