Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Epic High Five posted:

Last bottle of bourbon I got was Old Grand Dad and it was p good
Old Grand Dad Bottled in Bond (like old rittenhouse) is loving great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

curufinor posted:

also the flavorings in soju are 100% proprietary and p. iconic in korea
also incredibly hangover-inducing
it's like saying "i have a bunch of coca leaves and kola nuts here, you can make coca-cola with that, carbonated water and some corn syrup right"
the grapefruit and apple ones own bones, but I can't find them in the US :qq:

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

curufinor posted:

Goddamn it attachments

Anyhow, this is in a gangnam convenience store so it's ripoff prices

Coke is 500ml and the soju is 400ml so actually per ml i think it's the same price

Lol

gs25 or die

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

I did a thing posted:

did some time in S. Korea.

drank soju for the first time.

resulted in me waking up with a minor head wound, and spooning with some girl i met at a bar outside of camp casey. turned our she was a marine. :patriot:

what i'm saying is, you can never go wrong with soju. ever.
all the koreans i met were considerably more friendly whenever they found out i wasn't a troop. i learned why almost immediately.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Vox Nihili posted:

Holy poo poo you still post?
you're welcome

• Locked thread