Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

The disruptive powers of excessive national fecundity may have played a greater part in bursting the bonds of convention than either the power of ideas or the errors of autocracy.

Vastarien posted:

I'm going to have this song stuck in my head all weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3IZS2QddAY

I think you meant this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihP3fpLtpcM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

The disruptive powers of excessive national fecundity may have played a greater part in bursting the bonds of convention than either the power of ideas or the errors of autocracy.
Man, this is so Lynch. To think it's only the beginning... :yum:

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

loving Lynch, man

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

Are there no subtitles/captions available yet, or is it just Canada and CraveTV being a poo poo streaming service? I'm bad at spoken comprehension and I had to rewatch the scene with BadCooper and that girl a few times to understand the dialogue. It wasn't fun. :(

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

Le Saboteur posted:

Weird yeah so the Xbox one app doesn't seem to have caption capabilities but the mobile app does so if you have a chromecast you can cast it from your phone to the TV and turn on captions. Or you should be able to watch it through their website using captions.

Yeah, I tried on the Android app, after it hilariously crashed thrice trying to cast, but there's no CC option like there is for other shows.

Bell delanda est.

esperterra posted:

We get Amazon video now? Nice. Maybe it's time to resub to Prime.

The selection is utter poo poo in Canada for now, though. Probably related to exclusive streaming deals, etc. etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

He must've just fat fingered the like button. :smith: