Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

DrVenkman posted:

I don't think the body is of Major Briggs, Bobby mentions that his dad died not long after the original show ended right?

Right. It's almost definitely not Briggs.

Speaking of which, what was the deal with that murder and Matt Lillard? He didn't do it and was only acting sketchy because he was having an affair with the woman, yes? And BOB is most likely the real culprit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

CottonWolf posted:

He said he was there in a dream, so it could be either one. He could have been having an affair with her and separately been possessed, leading to the murder.

Ah it didn't occur to me that he could've been possessed. I wonder if we'll be getting a new evil spirit then.

e:

Kulkasha posted:

I think he's another Leland but his wife is the real mystery. Was she a doppelganger?

I'm thinking that was just comic relief.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

So Evil Coop is the Doppelganger Coop's body with BOB floating around somewhere in his head, as confirmed by the mirror scene in the jail right? Sort of like Leland but with a more willing host?

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Franchescanado posted:

BOB is the queen bee capable of possessing someone entirely, Doppelgangers are worker bees that run around doing chaos for the queen bee while imitating someone who enters the lodge. The worker bees are their own entity, but they are connected to the queen bee (psychic links). The longer these worker bees (Booper) are away from their queen bee (BOB), they become weaker ("So...You are still with me..Good..." -Booper).

Ah so we probably haven't seen BOB himself do anything this season yet have we? Not counting the mirror thing, Booper's actions have been all Doppelganger while BOB is just off somewhere else?

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Trying not to compete with GoT, I assume?

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

This guy would be a great Judge Holden in a Blood Meridian movie when he's a little older.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Do the episodes go up live on the Amazon Video Showtime channel? Sorry if this has been asked before.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

drat, that's annoying. What about Sling? Anybody know?

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

chime_on posted:

The very bottom row of your Showtime page on Amazon has links to live streams of all 9 Showtime channels. I always stream from there, rather than going to the "On Demand" episode (except for the premiere night for Parts 3 & 4). Quality of the stream seems more reliable than the On Demand, but YMMV.

Perfect! Thank you!

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Eyud posted:

They do. I started last week's episode the same minute it started on Showtime's live stream. And I would strongly recommend not watching the live stream, because of this:

Noted, thanks :tipshat:

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

:woop:

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

NOT WHERE IT COUNTS, BUDDY

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Grocer Goodwill posted:

Do you streamers skip the opening credits, or something? Heathens.

I'm on the Amazon live feed and skipped nothing

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Jerry, Booper and Richard were in Wyoming? The gently caress?

Getting closer to WA!

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Fireman put DoppleCoop where Naido is??

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Surely the Fireman didn't think he was the good Cooper?

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

gently caress YEA

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

:tviv:

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

WHAT THE gently caress

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

BOB KTFO BY FREDDIE

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

i am dead

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

One for the fuckin grandkids, alright

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

wut

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

I'll be loving damned

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

I'm very curious about big superimposed Cooper face

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Grocer Goodwill posted:

Oh, thank God. I thought I was the only one that saw it.

I was starting to doubt my sanity myself.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Holy poo poo old footage

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Was this in FWWM or is it unused, I can't remember

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

:whaa:

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

:confuoot:

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

THEY hosed THE TIMELINE

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

So she goes missing instead of getting murdered?

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Timeline got un-hosed maybe??

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Holy poo poo!

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

:kingsley: Bob: This is fine

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

:unsmith:

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

achillesforever6 posted:

I hope this Dougie isn't an rear end in a top hat like the original Dougie

Well he's born from good Coop this time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

So Coop's now back in the present and he brought Diane back from her Naido state?

I think so. I guess that scene from episode 1 was sort of a flashforward the first time we saw it.