Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

A small detail I can't believe I didn't notice before: "Garmonbozia" is a corruption of "ambrosia".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

The Merkinman posted:

I had a dream last night I, and some friends, were doing some sort of Twin Peaks ARG.
We got to the end, we were on some elevator-like platform and then David Lynch appears (from some red curtains, natch) and says something like:
"Now that you've completed all this, you can think to yourself 'now I have more time work instead of play, or even play instead of work'"

In the Gordon Cole voice, naturally.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

You could even say Philip is...floating in a tin can.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

TheMaestroso posted:

Twin Perfect has bad analysis, so I'm not surprised that they couldn't do a video smaller than four hours.

They also made a huge analysis series on the Silent Hill series that's a punchline among the SH fan community for being just huge reach after huge reach while they insist their interpretation is the "canon" one. So of course they did the same thing for TP.