Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skeematic
Jan 18, 2003

Yikes.
What are the good and cool twin peaks books? I read the diary in high school, but not any other ones.

I was in grade 8 I think when I watched it when it was airing in tv. Bob still scared the bejeebus out of me. Him climbing over the couch, him kind of couching beside the bed. So good. I remember one night I was home alone watching an episode, and my parents came home and we had nachos and really it was kind of a way for me to have some semblance of normalcy before going to bed. We talked about reincarnation did some reason, and then I went to bed, but kept my light on because, you know, gently caress Bob. My mom grunted the light off which instantly woke me up and I stated freaking out. The next day she wondered if it was the reincarnation discussion and I agreed, because I didn't want her to not let me watch twin peaks away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeematic
Jan 18, 2003

Yikes.

CottonWolf posted:

Yeah, I'm so tempted to take tomorrow morning off and just watch 4 hours of Twin Peaks, but I really can't justify it. Tomorrow evening it is.

Isn't it just 2 hours tonite? I hope I'm wrong because getting 4 would be great.

Skeematic
Jan 18, 2003

Yikes.
That is fantastic!