Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

My personal wish is for a GBA version with the fiesta mod as well as the fixed music. Alas.

Last year, I had Ninja, Beastmaster, Samurai, and Black Mage. Everything died super fast, but I had to have Flame Rings to reliably heal myself. Still way better than the previous year, which was 2x Dancer, Dragoon, and Red Mage. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

Rethinking my decision to use the Fiesta mod.

:negative:

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

Geomancer, Black Mage, Red Mage, and... Freelancer. Okay Gilgabot, sure.

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

Geomancer/Black Mage/Red Mage/Freelancer, getting towards the end of the game. I think I have a plan to beat Shinryu, but for Omega, my options are essentially limited to "Reflect Thundaga and pray," right?

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

Geomancer/Black Mage/Red Mage/Freelancer triple crown done.

• Locked thread