Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mustard Iceman
Apr 8, 2015

Weak against ketchup

berenzen posted:

I thought it was #blameeverhate

Anyway, the only way you get to use anything from your earth crystal is if you manage to roll freelancer on your fifth job. Which means you can use the passives of your fourth job.

It was just #blame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustard Iceman
Apr 8, 2015

Weak against ketchup

Bad Seafood posted:

:siren: Calling all Captains Courageous! :siren:

This year, like every year, I plan on using the Chicken Knife like the dirty little coward I am. But you know what? I think you can do better!

For everyone who completes their run with a fully functioning Brave Blade either equipped or in their inventory (which is to say, a Brave Blade at full power; no running), I will donate $5 to Child's Play, up to a total of $150. For proof, all I ask is a screenshot of your party, standing before Exdeath in the Rift, with another screenshot of your untarnished Brave Blade boasting 150 attack power.

First ever Brave Blade run for me. Gonna take some work to Triple Crown this one but I'm going for it.

Mustard Iceman
Apr 8, 2015

Weak against ketchup

ultrafilter posted:

What the hell, I'll make a pledge too. The general consensus is that the most overpowered jobs are Blue Mage/Mystic Knight/Bard/Chemist, so let's see what y'all can do without them. I'll throw in $10 for every goon who triple crowns with none of those jobs. No upper limit, but that's every goon, not every run.

Triple crowned with Knight/Thief/Red Mage/Summoner

Also did the butt incentive:

b

Mustard Iceman
Apr 8, 2015

Weak against ketchup

StarMinstrel posted:

Oh and about the chicken knife: it's 255 run/flee/escape to get it to max correct? Can you go over that number and is there a way to view the amount of times you ran? If yes and no I'll just start counting now.

There's no maximum that I've found. If I have a Thief, I just set them up with Flee at the Beginners' Room monster chest and let them do their thing for a while.

• Locked thread