Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you
Was granted knight, time mage, ranger, chemist this year, which I think is the first time I've ever gotten a team without two or three slackers so I'm looking forward to dumptrucking a bunch of stuff that always gave me trouble- world 1's already been a total breeze. I've never gotten chemist in fiesta, how many turtle shells should I plan to leave world 1 with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

Just did my first ever triple crown with knight/time mage/ranger/chemist. This team is custom built to steamroll the entire game and I'm thankful after years of putting up with monks, dancers, geomancers, and red mages

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

WaltherFeng posted:

Now I really want FFXII fiesta. Theres 12 jobs available so randomizing them can lead to some funky parties. Also depending whether you use single or dual job system

Same but a private server FFXI fiesta

Some 600 odd combos of main and sub jobs and most of them are bad or worthless :getin:

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Oh my god I never knew I could want such an awful thing. With my luck I’d end up with like, RDM/BST.

Rdm/bst would be the envy of thf/smns and pld/brds everywhere

• Locked thread