Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Yet another year I find myself wishing there was a mode where I could sign up for 5 consecutive runs with no duplicate jobs. Which got be thinking of a fun bit of theory crafting to kill time until the fiesta starts.

If you had to complete 5 separate runs using each job once and only once, how would you distribute those jobs?

I got as far as:
Time Mage, , ,
Beastmaseter, , ,
Bard, , ,
Chemist, , ,
Mystic Knight, Ranger, ,

This gives each team a shot at beating Omega. You'd probably want to stuff all the lovely jobs with Chemist, because even a Geomancer can use Mix.

What does everyone else think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
If I knew anything about modding this game I'd make a patch that does the following find-replaces

Lenna -> Ashe
Galuf -> Basch
Faris -> Fran
Krile -> Pnelo
Boco -> Vaan

And name Bartz whatever truncation of Balthier you prefer

Hopefully this would still be acceptable for the donation condition

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
So what's the beastmaster catch of choice for dealing with Byblos?

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Kyrosiris posted:

The Run is now locked as White Mage/Berserker/Beastmaster/Dragoon. Mikl, does this mean we're on for your toxx? :)

I am ready

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Bing

Bang

Boom

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Eat it, nerds

ZiegeDame