Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Edit: Erdogan personally ordered guards to beat US citizens on US soil for protesting.

After meeting with Trump, Turkey's dictator President Erdogan went to his ambassador's residence. There were something like 15 protesters outside when something like 40 of Erdogan's personal security pushed past the police to go beat them up.

https://twitter.com/Samira_Ghaderi/status/864650436095205377

On US soil!

CIA needs to start a coup.

Accretionist fucked around with this message at 03:54 on May 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

don't gently caress erdogan he looks like gollum

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I heard they renamed Constantinople to "Istanbul".

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Why were they not arrested, OP?

Svdl
May 9, 2006

Around the world
more like erdogan't

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
political violence is cool and accepted in America

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
its called counter protesting op

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Turkey sucks imo

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Why did the DC police not arrest them for assault? They literally pulled turkish boots from the faces of several protestors

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Psycho Society posted:

Turkey sucks imo

nah if you brine it beforehand it can be delicious, people just really loving suck at poultry for some reason

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug

Psycho Society posted:

Why did the DC police not arrest them for assault? They literally pulled turkish boots from the faces of several protestors

I'm sure it was so as not to create a diplomatic incident.

Not that it isn't bullshit and they should have been arrested based on the video I've seen.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Apparently they pulled this poo poo in, I think, '14 and '16, as well.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
If you get owned by Boris Johnson you're already hosed.

“There was a young fellow from Ankara, Who was a terrific wankerer.

“Till he sowed his wild oats, With the help of a goat, But he didn’t even stop to thankera.”

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

I contacted my senator for the first time in my life to bitch about this lol

gently caress Erdogan and his fascist thugs

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast

Pawn 17 posted:

I heard they renamed Constantinople to "Istanbul".

You mean Carihrad ?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Erdogan blows and is having to increasingly resort to bullshit to maintain his power

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I've had a few Turkish friends and nothing pisses them off more than calling them a "dirty turk"

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Kurds own too. They've pretty much been our most loyal allies in the middle east for over a decade

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Space Camp fuckup posted:

I contacted my senator for the first time in my life to bitch about this lol

gently caress Erdogan and his fascist thugs

How? What?

Did you like, wrote a letter?

What did it say?

"Down with turkey"?

What's your senator gonna do?

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

The Bananana posted:

How? What?

Did you like, wrote a letter?

What did it say?

"Down with turkey"?

What's your senator gonna do?

Yeah. Basically I just said that this behavior is unacceptable, they're guests in our country, etc. I know nothing will happen but I dunno man it just really bothers me.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

turkey has too much tryptophan

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Egbert Souse posted:

turkey has too much tryptophan

Those people aren't dead... they're, uh, just sleeping.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Space Camp fuckup posted:

Yeah. Basically I just said that this behavior is unacceptable, they're guests in our country, etc. I know nothing will happen but I dunno man it just really bothers me.

I might do that too, it's totally unacceptable to let kurdish americans be used as punching bags by the entourage of a foreign dictator

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
maybe he forgot hes not dictator of america, honest mistake

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
gently caress Erdogan and gently caress Turkey.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Trump should restore Byzantium

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
gently caress Erdogan.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

Waffle House posted:

Erdogan blows and is having to increasingly resort to bullshit to maintain his power

Sadly the man has widespread support. He's authoritarian but roughly half of Turks are cool with that. The ones that aren't are busy packing their bags.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
The Turkish people are so retarded that the military has to stage a coup like once a generation to stop the country from becoming a dictatorship.

The coup failed this time lol

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I remember playing some dumb browser game with goons and a bunch of us ate bans for referring to Ataturk as Atajerk lmao

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
just a bunch of turkish political boys in suits enjoying the gentlemans pleasure of beating the poo poo out of some protesters in person lmao

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Chapo trap house sucks

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

America you have turned into such a pussy, even Turkey is hassling you

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Glass em man I right boys?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Fartbox posted:

America you have turned into such a pussy, even Turkey is hassling you

We're going to be great again and soon.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Accretionist posted:

CIA needs to start a coup.

We live in nightmare

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

VikingSkull posted:

I remember playing some dumb browser game with goons and a bunch of us ate bans for referring to Ataturk as Atajerk lmao

I remember playing erepublic with a couple thousand people from 4chan back when it first launched and trolling the poo poo out of the Turks playing the game by writing in game newspaper articles about Ataturk being a pedophile and fighting for the Greek military, or something along those lines. Our country was Pakistan and they were convinced the entire time that we were all really Pakistanis and it owned.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
If those were Trump supporters it would be ecstatic in here, don't pretend like you're against violence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

turn off the TV posted:

I remember playing erepublic with a couple thousand people from 4chan back when it first launched and trolling the poo poo out of the Turks playing the game by writing in game newspaper articles about Ataturk being a pedophile and fighting for the Greek military, or something along those lines. Our country was Pakistan and they were convinced the entire time that we were all really Pakistanis and it owned.

yeah that was it, the goons were in israel and then greece and it was a hilarious joint op to troll those unfunny fucks

I think one of the only times 4chan and goons worked together

• Locked thread