Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Billy Graham
Ted DiBiase
Edge

I narrowed down my nominations by leaving out any non-wrestlers, so I'm sticking to that. After that, I narrow it down by leaning toward "my favourite promos" rather than trying to make an impartial call of the overall best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Can I squeeze mine in? Take pity on me, I'm moving.

PAUL E. DANGEROUSLY REGION

Paul Heyman
Arn Anderson
Bobby Heenan
Mick Foley

BLACK SCORPION REGION

Ric Flair
Nick Bockwinkel
Jake Roberts
Chris Jericho

RINGMASTER REGION

Steve Austin
Vince McMahon
Roddy Piper
Dusty Rhodes

FLEX KAVANA REGION

The Rock
Randy Savage
Jim Cornette
CM Punk

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

#5 Arn Anderson

#3 Bobby Heenan

BLACK SCORPION REGION

#4 Nick Bockwinkel

#3 Jake Roberts

RINGMASTER REGION

#1 Steve Austin

#2 Dusty Rhodes

FLEX KAVANA REGION

#4 Randy Savage

#3 Jim Cornette

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

#3 Bobby Heenan

BLACK SCORPION REGION

#1 Ric Flair

RINGMASTER REGION

#1 Steve Austin

FLEX KAVANA REGION

#2 CM Punk

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Heenan
Flair

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Flair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Actually this is it, Gary beats Steiner for the championship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge3FjjXTwX4

• Locked thread