Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
or a roast beef

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Baloogan posted:

tho lol imagine spending 7 years in prison and having lovely pizza when u get out

i think id go for something like cake or like, big salmon steak

when you're locked up in solitary for years on end the first thing you're gonna want is the nastiest rear end comfort food you can get

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Chelsea Manning is the bomb dot com, and so is wikileaks.

What kind of moron would argue otherwise?

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS

Baloogan posted:

tho lol imagine spending 7 years in prison and having lovely pizza when u get out

i think id go for something like cake or like, big salmon steak

steak is made of cows moron

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

redneck nazgul posted:

also yes

fyi manning got people killed

good

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Vhak lord of hate posted:

steak is made of cows moron

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
big loving SLABs of fish thats what id eat

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
imo when ur in pirison you get no good fish and like thats what i crave

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
how long have you been in prison

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcSuJi1b0OU

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

when you're locked up in solitary for years on end the first thing you're gonna want is the nastiest rear end comfort food you can get

She's probably going to diarrhea everywhere

talk about a wikileak lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/RIPMarkusJ/status/865929574693175296

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Jesse didnt help schools much but he did refuse to pay for yet another stadium for our crappy sports teams to lose in so that was good

Boner Pill Connoisseur
Apr 23, 2002

I took the blue pill.

like most of us canadians, baloogan is incapable of thinking that something can be both good and bad - it's the reason why we get our noses out of joint trying to figure out the good ol' U S of A

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/865973180384636928

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
i give chelsea maybe two months before it emerges that she's alt right

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

given how the alt right thinks trans people are literal freaks who need to be purged, I don't thinks that's very likely imo

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Zikan posted:

given how the alt right thinks trans people are literal freaks who need to be purged, I don't thinks that's very likely imo

lol wait till this buddy discovers blaire white

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

o poo poo u transophobe!!!!!! how dare you racisms!! nazi!
nappose pas ton signature aux postes

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I am also not in prison and eating pizza

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Pomp posted:

what a circumstance

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

lol wait till this buddy discovers blaire white

I've been waiting for them to turn on her when she inevitably deviates from the script

Feb 24, 2013

Pomp posted:

so thats what freedom is

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
get this: I probably wouldn't like Chelsea Manning on a personal level, yet I still have massive respect for what she has done and what she stands for, and I also empathise with what she has been through.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

redneck nazgul posted:

*releases thousands of classified documents indiscriminately burned to a lady gaga cd*

*gets people killed because they had the gall to talk to the us or its allies*

*becomes martyr*

[you, insecure and filled with fear]: she had people killed because she did a thing, thats inconsiderate and mean

[me, extremely wise beyond my years]: It's okay that people died if you root for the person responsible if you like them, its perfectly natural

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

lol at people complaining that this one fukken armygal got folks killed and giving her one million (former) coworkers a pass

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
She got so many people killed that they couldn't enter their names into evidence because of the kangaroo court slaughter rule.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Wouldn't the informants getting killed be more because wikileaks was a clown show

Like, that's kinda the thing they're supposed to do, make it available for release, responsibly.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
is d&d fantasizing about executing her yet

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
It'd be gip or gbs, and lets hope not

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
also i just found out that she got narced on by a guy literally named lamo

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

rudatron posted:

Wouldn't the informants getting killed be more because wikileaks was a clown show

Like, that's kinda the thing they're supposed to do, make it available for release, responsibly.

no mercy for compradors

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Going through her backstory, it's pretty clear that they're a person who's suffered quite a lot, and who definitely did not fit in, wherever they went. Social isolation, a long history of bullying, unstable family life, and simply being the last kind of person that would do well in the army, given the, uh, work culture you get there. They only managed to find a community on online message boards, and the tech scene, which lead then to wikileaks.

More than an act of protest, of cruelties viewed, I suspect the leaks were done for very personal reasons. Namely, anger at a society that she had been victimized by.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

no mercy for compradors
If we're being serious about it, its not that simple. The motivation for informants could range from simply trying to get by, to someone victimized by the people fighting the US. Its not a straight-forward enough conflict to claim that the informants were necessarily selling out their country or whatever. Not when the opposition had a nasty tendency of bombing mosques on sectarian grounds.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

rudatron posted:

If we're being serious about it, its not that simple. The motivation for informants could range from simply trying to get by, to someone victimized by the people fighting the US. Its not a straight-forward enough conflict to claim that the informants were necessarily selling out their country or whatever. Not when the opposition had a nasty tendency of bombing mosques on sectarian grounds.

nah, chelsea manning good, us imperialism bad, the only shades of grey are in that really good and popular book series on bdsm

thanks for educating me proper, cspam

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

rudatron posted:

We're obviously not being serious about it, and the notion that any of the info Chelsea Manning leaked actually got somebody killed is highly specious.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

rudatron posted:

If we're being serious about it

This is a What Pizza Is Chelsea Manning Eating Now thread :chloe:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I think right now, I'd like to imagine that Chelsea Manning is enjoying a thin crust cheese pizza from Domino's, the only acceptable kind of dominos pizza

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Howabout if you don't want to get people killed don't invade and occupy their countries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Howabout if you don't want to get people killed don't invade and occupy their countries.

but globalization already happened

theres domino franchises worldwide, whats wrong with going to a country with an american pizza chain and leakin information from their wi-fi hotspots

• Locked thread