Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

hatelull posted:

Absolutely. We used to have a Pumpkins thread, but it got archived. I thought about resurrecting it for the tour and the silly batshit Billy drama that surrounds it, but every time I try and draft up a real effort post I get pulled into other things.

This will be something like my 12th time to see them, and if this set list and line up delivers it will probably be the last time. You ever have that moment where you see a long time favorite band and figure "ok, this was peak." I don't need see them again? I caught Jane's Addiction on that NIN|JA tour. That was the original line up and they did nothing past Ritual de lo Habitual and it was earth shattering. There is absolutely no need for me to see those guys live again, because nothing would touch that set.

I saw Jane's three times, once they played all of Nothing's Shocking plus Three Days and Stop, once they played all of Ritual plus a cover of Rebel Rebel, Ted, Mountain Song, and Jane Says. I think I'm good, unless they end up playing a festival that I end up at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Anonymous John posted:

Lol apparently the second SP reunion cashgrab tour isn't selling as expected. WTF did they expect by booking the biggest arenas across the acountry.

I was considering seeing them but not at a giant arena for $130 before fees, are they loving mad?

• Locked thread