Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«1036 »
victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Mr. Kurtz posted:

There is a knife for you. It is shaped liked [Edge Transit].

This needs more love

BlindSite posted:

Furiosa
Inmost

gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

xzzy posted:

I dig how it rewards running around using supers by giving your bros the means to getting more supers. Not everyone's figured it out but enough have.

Yeah, and leaving the bubble to murder poo poo, but people are learning to do that too

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Mr. Kurtz posted:

Lol yes

MarshyMcFly
Aug 16, 2012

New Iron Banner: well, here I go killing again!

https://youtu.be/BHUh5AA8_3U

MarshyMcFly fucked around with this message at Sep 24, 2018 around 12:29

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I did the whisper of the worm quest tonight and it was fun and nerve wracking and really cool

But the catalyst process is a bit silly.

Big thanks to uberingram and porklegrunch who probably have forum usernames that are entirely different!

gently caress yeah, dude. I got the gun just a few days ago and already have run through a few times to help other pimp-limpin' daddy-o's also catch up. Feels good.

I even learned the damned Green Room jumps just to properly nab chests. Asinine upgrade process, you're right, but whatever it takes.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

Pull up your pants and get to work

You can get all the blight by yourself you just need a team to beat it if you want the ship.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Ehhh, you need team to beat it if you want to upgrade in 3 weeks as opposed to 10.

gently caress that ship tho lol

RBA Starblade
Apr 27, 2008

Going Home.

Is Whisper still a rotating thing or can you do it whenever? I keep forgetting about it.

Also is there any matchmaking at all for Gambit or is it like quickplay where anything goes

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

I know Whisper is still a rotating thing, but does it end Sunday or Monday?

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

spaceships posted:

i traded in the game way back because it was so unbelievably boring, but since it became free on ps+, i now have access to everything outside of forsaken. is it worth a buy y/n

Depends.

Maybe.

the good fax machine
Feb 25, 2007

like some kind of
weird sex pervert

Mazerunner posted:

I'm up to 1150 glory points

I can do it, I can hit 2100 for the luna's howl, I believe in myself

e; also stacking up a winstreak in rumble then going onto competitive really helps with grinding valor, especially with the x2 weekend, I got an entire reset from 0-2000 tonight

frankly, i think the quest steps look worse than the points requirement. thankfully ive been told that the points work retroactive, despite being the last step.

The Sean
Apr 16, 2005

Am I handsome now?

spaceships posted:

i traded in the game way back because it was so unbelievably boring, but since it became free on ps+, i now have access to everything outside of forsaken. is it worth a buy y/n

Yes because I find it funny when people drop a game for being boring and then get it again.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

The Sean posted:

Yes because I find it funny when people drop a game for being boring and then get it again.
it works for Warframe

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

spaceships posted:

Bungie has taken all the feedback from the people, and taken it to heart. Forsaken implement most stuff people asked for, in the line of making Forsaken a game you can put 400 hours and still find goals to follow.

But while I can say Doom 2 is a better game than Doom, because Doom 2 have the double barreled shotgun, that is a supersatisfying weapon, and everything else is the same. I can't say the same thing about Forsaken, I can't say anything about Forsaken.

Nobody can put the finger on what exactly Destiny 2 did wrong. Destiny 2 at release was a cursed game, and many people that played at release turned from fans to haters. We still don't know if Forsaken has unrooted this curse down to the bone. Bungie have fixed many things, and have returned the power fantasy, but is like we are building a car from a montly catalog, building each part we receive each month. Only in a month of so we will have the whole car build, and have a final, rounded opinion.

Most people seems to like it. Is addictive again, and if you are a Destiny fan, is more destiny, and thats always good. But if you are a Destiny neo-phyte, or Destiny casual, or a non-Destiny gamer, I would not know what to tell you.

hitchensgoespop posted:

Depends.

Maybe.

Tei fucked around with this message at Sep 24, 2018 around 14:48

A Buff Gay Dude
Aug 21, 2016

Mr. Kurtz posted:

loving lol

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.

I got a Misfit with Tap The Trigger and Under Pressure. Tossed a counterbalance mod on it and itís not a laser gun with 51 rounds.

Richter Scabies
Dec 29, 2012

Guys unloading a badlander to take out the last bits of health from a primeval in Gambit is the best drat feeling that's my Forsaken experience.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I'm the casual(lol) player that liked fixed perks on guns in Y1 because I can't tell what's good and what isn't. That being said, what are some perks I should be looking out for? I get so discouraged because I don't know what to use -- what should I be looking for? Particularly on HCs, ARs, SMGs, and pulses?

RBA Starblade
Apr 27, 2008

Going Home.

You dropped an edge transit on the opposite side! Hope you're proud, I'm not.

The Risk
Mar 6, 2014

The Russian Princess

Richter Scabies posted:

Guys unloading a badlander to take out the last bits of health from a primeval in Gambit is the best drat feeling that's my Forsaken experience.

Get the Ikelos SG!!!

THE REAL MVP

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

The Risk posted:

Get the Ikelos SG!!!

THE REAL MVP

If only knife trick could proc trench barrel

A Buff Gay Dude
Aug 21, 2016

hiddenriverninja posted:

If only knife trick could proc trench barrel

Also powered stormlock distance zap not triggering grave robber is some BULLSHIT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buff Gay Dude
Aug 21, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/iygv8Tv.gifv

Pretty good summary of the Foresaken exotic situation imho

«1036 »