Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

xzzy posted:

There's no SBMM anymore. There isn't even connection based matchmaking apparently, it just lumps you in with whoever happens to be available.

What the hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

xzzy posted:

There's no SBMM anymore. There isn't even connection based matchmaking apparently, it just lumps you in with whoever happens to be available.

I guess I just got lucky then...one guy sprinted straight through my wall and then stood there letting me punch him to death.

TomVanDam
Apr 25, 2010
I’m knee deep in this dumb game yet again. Waiting in approval to join one of the many clans we have. Can’t find the discord link to hurry that up to get my engrams. I’m Booseworthy in game of that helps at all, cheers!

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

TomVanDam posted:

I’m knee deep in this dumb game yet again. Waiting in approval to join one of the many clans we have. Can’t find the discord link to hurry that up to get my engrams. I’m Booseworthy in game of that helps at all, cheers!

read the OP for the link to the discord

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

xzzy posted:

Note that this is only in Quickplay

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

For some reason I have this on PC with Y1 expansions without Forsaken, and I only played base + Warmind campaigns there. Booted it up quick this morning and I have no idea how anyone would expect to keep playing without Forsaken. With Flashpoint on Tangled Shore this week, I don't see ANY Powerful engram options. My character is like 351 (level 30), and everything drops at 344. You do get random roll Forsaken guns from Banshee, but they were all 344. Even if I could find higher light gear, without Spider you can't buy mats or cores and would have to farm mats for hours and turn in to vendors hoping for masterworks to drop. It's pretty grim.

This is no surprise to the vets of course, but if you're a new player from PS+ or whatever, just buy Forsaken if you have any interest in continuing to play

Roman fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Sep 21, 2018

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Yo pooM borealis...is good

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

The raid actually has cheat codes built into it which lets you do stuff like spawn extra chests, skip entire encounters, and enable Taken Birthday Party, as in Grunt Birthday Party from Halo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX255rFMszk

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

What's the deal with that lovely Uldren fan art.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Roman posted:

The raid actually has cheat codes built into it which lets you do stuff like spawn extra chests, skip entire encounters, and enable Taken Birthday Party, as in Grunt Birthday Party from Halo

Holy poo poo that rules

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Make sure you enter this code before you do the chest code since you can't reset the raid and get back to the control panel.

It gives you a cool looking ship that's not showing in the database yet.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Roman posted:

did this most of yesterday

few things of note:

1) the ship code xzzy posted owns
2) do codes in a group if you can, shooting all the lock icons sucks rear end solo
3) the warp codes burn your starting check point and as far as i can tell there's no "hold x" to reset it like there was in destiny 1 so do your ship and emblem codes first.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Maker Of Shoes posted:

did this most of yesterday

few things of note:

1) the ship code xzzy posted owns
2) do codes in a group if you can, shooting all the lock icons sucks rear end solo
3) the warp codes burn your starting check point and as far as i can tell there's no "hold x" to reset it like there was in destiny 1 so do your ship and emblem codes first.

Are there any enemies at all between the start and the code wall? I'm 505 but want that ship. :v:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

RBA Starblade posted:

Are there any enemies at all between the start and the code wall? I'm 505 but want that ship. :v:

Nope.

Hunters should bring stompees
Titans set their jump to lift/height
warlocks i dunno kill yourself

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Nope.

Warlock is actually the easiest for these type of jumps, weirdly enough. Did it on each type and warlocks controlled floof works great here.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Nope.

Cool, though apparently I can't even get in until I hit 520 light, which is a ways off. :(

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

^^^ I'm 509 and sitting in front of the wall right now, enjoying the fruits of my effort to get here

xzzy posted:

:argh:

warlocks can float in easy, and there's no enemies between the zone in and the code wall

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Holy poo poo this ship is so rad. GJ Bungie making one better than Whisper and easier to get.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

kecske posted:

^^^ I'm 509 and sitting in front of the wall right now, enjoying the fruits of my effort to get here

:argh:

warlocks can float in easy, and there's no enemies between the zone in and the code wall

The internet lied to me!

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Blind Rasputin posted:

Holy poo poo this ship is so rad. GJ Bungie making one better than Whisper and easier to get.

can you post an image? wanna get that ship

DO IT TO IT
Mar 3, 2008

I know "mon" means man, but I don't think "Och" means anything.

According to the infographic on reddit, that code is to get some song to play, not unlock a secret ship?

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

DO IT TO IT posted:

According to the infographic on reddit, that code is to get some song to play, not unlock a secret ship?

Reddit dude made it backwards as a troll

DO IT TO IT
Mar 3, 2008

I know "mon" means man, but I don't think "Och" means anything.

You fuckers lol

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I love that lovely song

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

DO IT TO IT posted:

You fuckers lol

lol

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

DO IT TO IT posted:

You fuckers lol

:banjo:

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

DO IT TO IT posted:

You fuckers lol

https://i.imgur.com/AN5kiO9.gifv

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

xzzy posted:

Make sure you enter this code before you do the chest code since you can't reset the raid and get back to the control panel.

Did this one earlier, and it only played a song??

Also yes @ Hunters needing Stompees. Impossible to get the chest between Encounters 1 and 2 without.

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

When life throws lemons at you, nuke the fucker!

cvnvcnv posted:

Did this one earlier, and it only played a song??

Also yes @ Hunters needing Stompees. Impossible to get the chest between Encounters 1 and 2 without.

Did you stop at that post and slam quote post/reply?

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Spiv posted:

Did you stop at that post and slam quote post/reply?

Obviously I did, bitch. Wanna fight?

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

When life throws lemons at you, nuke the fucker!

cvnvcnv posted:

Obviously I did, bitch. Wanna fight?

Flag pole. After class. Bring your best 5.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Warlock best jump

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

DO IT TO IT posted:

You fuckers lol

https://i.imgur.com/UhJrict.gifv

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Spiv posted:

Flag pole. After class. Bring your best 5.

gently caress you, bring it.

*chickens out*

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

using the wish 4 code makes it way way easier to get that freebie chest instead of that convoluted jumping nightmare from before

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

kecske posted:

using the wish 4 code makes it way way easier to get that freebie chest instead of that convoluted jumping nightmare from before

Anyone who climbed felwinter's had no problems.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

xzzy posted:

Anyone who climbed felwinter's had no problems.

Anyone who climbed felwinters has problems lol

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Anyone who climbed felwinters has problems lol

Anyone that plays destiny in 2018 has problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

xzzy posted:

Anyone that plays destiny in 2018 has problems.

This is no longer true!!!