Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

Too stylish for this world...
Destiny is ruined! :derp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

the good fax machine posted:

It'd be nice if they would tell us when it was releasing so we could plan accordingly.

Probably the same length of time from when destiny 1 launched to vault of glass being released is my bet.

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

FishBulb posted:

Can you only do each "adventure" once? Should I wait to do them until I'm max leveled or whatever?

I've just been doing them as I go :shrug:

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

Prometheus Lens trace rifle is broken as hell in crucible right now, reminds me of old school Mythoclast. I'm having fun with it and making people angry.

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

Here's a clip of it I saw on reddit: https://clips.twitch.tv/GracefulRepleteEggnogPogChamp

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

QuasiQuack posted:

And that dude can't even loving aim, just waving the thing around

That's usually my tactic too :dong:

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

gently caress Datto

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

Has anyone had any Weapon Catalysts related to strikes drop yet? I've done like 20 of them and no dice.

I did get the Jade Rabbit one to drop from Crucible, and lol you need to get 250 crucible kills with it.

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

^burtle posted:

Is it even worth using an exotic besides Ophidian Aspect in Warlock PVP? Transversive Steps?

I like using Claws of Ahamkara with stormcaller for an extra long range melee charge

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

my new dog posted:

i reinstalled this terrible game and bought the terrible dlc. speaking of terrible, why am i not getting any fwc tokens despite having 5 renown :mad:

Hello old friend.

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

FishBulb posted:

Ok. Well the armor is cool too but it’s the guns obvs that I want.

Guns are roughly a 5% drop chance from the boss. This week's boss only drops the shotgun.

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

my new dog posted:

This is the console thread you traitorous filth oh god come back I lfged a raid it was horrible

Come to pc friend and leave that horrible lfg experience behind.

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

my new dog posted:

gimme the fucken chest piece you goth piece of poo poo

e: getting mad and posting helps with getting the loot you want, masterworked even

Hope you get everything you want

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

On PC, got a nice spot saved for you..........

Man I hope the catalyst drop rate in the prestige raids is higher than the rest. I don't want to do 100 prestige leviathans/spire runs for a maybe chance at the Acrius and Sleeper cats.

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

I mean I know the answer.

I've been playing this franchise for 4 years now, I'm not completely deluded

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

I imagine it will be early December going by past releases around that period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

QuasiQuack posted:

Is it possible to join a completed last wish raid and open chests in the treasure room as long as you have keys?

No, we tried to get someone in who had 3 keys and it didn't work unfortunately :(