Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Motherfuckers cmon lemme have a D2 Sign of the Elders :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

So they're finally gonna let us gently caress the guns this time right

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Will we get cool emblems from participating in the beta?
I'm crossing my fingers that there'll be a special emblem for being on while the social space is open like there was for the hour the moon was available in the D1 beta and if that does turn out to be the case I will never wear any other emblem ever, just like I did the first time round :grin:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Make sure you add two or three hours for the inevitable server queues

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Hey guy's... Just in case you were wondering , I just got a drop that wasnt good. Hoping for one that is good next time. Will keep ya'll updated on my drops. Well cya :D

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

The latest, is that I got a helmet... Its pretty good. Can the Bjtch Boys on "reddit" say that, I think not... Stay tuned

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Heres my latest tweet: Mercy Ruled two games in a row, on the Destiny 2 Beta BVersion. I hope I fragged some extremely autismal redditites... Now thats what I call Epic loving Rapery :xd:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

e: poo poo edit isn't reply

Pretty good fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Jul 19, 2017

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I noticed that darkness zones are called "restricted zones" now and lol turns out they're completely axing the whole "The Darkness" part of destiny's setting, lol lmao

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

And apparently they've already announced that they're not doing anything with the stranger in D2?? Well that fuckin owns, jesus

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Emron posted:

He had another son that we never saw, I forget his name
Also at least one sister who's still out there doing stuff of some kind

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Ularg posted:

Beep boops coming out of this thing behind me.

Also, run along the cables to go places.

So is Bungie just gonna be this cocky? Cause drat this beta has been pretty much standard "You're gonna buy it anyway" fare instead of what happened before with the last beta, actually trying to get people invested.
With the D1 beta people reacted with "man, if the beta is this huge, just imagine how gigantic this Russia zone is gonna be in the full game!!!!" and two months later it was 7.0s all across the board

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

I think my only disappointment is that the farm is its own zone. I thought it was found in the EDZ patrol area, but the makeup of it make its really clear that it's a separately loaded, hived off area that you have to load into and out of.
Yeah I was also under the impression that we'd be able to wander out of the farm and into patrol territory, so much for the leaks that talked about patrol zones featuring towns and stuff I guess

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Im glad the Xbox One Crew is standing up to make sure people of gamer, and especially Hardcore people of gamer, look social and cool and NOT weird and forumly

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

???

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Xbox One Crew is asinine, Moana Klan is insipid and jesus christ insane toronto please stop, I just want to kill space god and dry hump the Gun's I used to do it when I'm done

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Also bone crew trying to suck up to fyad and getting clowned on :discourse:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Bettyspagh3tt1 posted:

I'm a PS4 but I identify with the cool version of the rock, not the cartoon thing or the fanny pack.

I feel so lost.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

everyone shut the gently caress up and post about Vex Milk instead

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I'd love to play on a blown out Uranus
I changed my mind bone krew rules now

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Re: the rolling midnight launch, is access to the game gonna depend on the region of my PSN account (UK) or my geographical location (GMT plus a lot)? I already made sure I'm gonna be free to get sucked into D2 for the rest of that week after Wednesday and I wanna be there in time for the gates opening but I don't like playing games early in the morning :whitewater:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Something came in the mail

Seal Team Twix is locked and cocked

It's time for a Snacktical Reload

Let's eat the rear end of Destiny 2 guys
:chloe:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

https://twitter.com/drilstiny/status/858105298665472005

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Fake and het

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Less than three weeks til 6/9 I'm hooting

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Destiny is the Citizen Kane of Dark Soulses

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Blubber the same time as the one that is the best way

Pretty good fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Oct 11, 2017

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I forgot to wipe for a couple days so now I'm not sure I'll have enough good boy points to play on launch day :smith:

wipe snipe

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Imagine telling a hardcore Marathon dude in like 1997 that Bungie makes console games now and they're published by a company called "Activision Blizzard". Oh and also that they did some stuff with Microsoft or something maybe

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Yesterday I realised I'm probably never gonna play D1 again so I deleted it. Feels weird.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Angry Walrus posted:

Like pronouncing grenadier?
Im more grenadey than, every last one of you fucko's

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

So the new raid is called Leviathan? I'm Hobbeing rn

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Did you go to gamescom or did you pay some ebay dude like 60 USD for a rare n xclusive spaceman picture.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Wait will Christmas.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I used to be one of those people who pissed and moaned about how bungie had included this entire game mode that you couldn't play unless you were like a World of Warcraft person with uh a Hardcore Gamer Clan or something but then I found out about the100 and turns out raids are dope. Also adding matchmaking would mean having to massively dilute everything that makes them great.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Three minutes to go… ""Hey, Im Cranking Off Heah !!"" - Me, in my head, rn.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

TUrns out the traveler is a goose egg... I beat the last level and a big goose just came out?? Wtf Bungie

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

NNick posted:

Nah I highly doubt they will have server issues at launch. I don't even think Destiny had them? None of the expansions did.
I sat there flaccid and miserable for two fuckin hours when RoI hit

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Just a thought, what if a good joke was if someone said, "What if the EULA was like an enemy you had to kill?" (Just trying to post something funny. Just a thought)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Also why do my warlock's skin tone and lips no longer match, I look like I got vitiligo. Bungle.