Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

el B posted:

We still have 4 months of Destiny 1 to play!

don't tell me what to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Just put fuckin scarabs in this

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Does anyone know how digital preorders from Gamestop work? Can I buy the game digitally from them and get the code early enough to preload it?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

i own a 'make americanas great again' hat but it's a jiu jitsu joke i didn't give money to a racist

https://bungiestore.com/collections/all/products/bombsheller-hunter-leggings

Buying these for nogi

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Monolith. posted:

Destiny 2 is a good game with odd design choices. No emote wheel, no new reload animations, mods feel a bit underwhelming, models of base guns aren't that varied, and a lot of returning Exotics. I like the shader system, don't really mind the consumable part, and I like that all the fun guns haven't been nerfed into the ground. I hope Bungie doesn't Nerf guns just because PvP kiddies whine and complain about getting owned by better players. I like the constant public events, Director travel, and the new armor designs. Strange that they brought back all the existing subclasses and they really took out a lot of choices with the skills which I don't like.

I'm not running out of content yet but I'm looking forward to what both DLCs bring to the game. It definitely doesn't feel like D1s launch again.

The reuse of all of the gun models and reloading animations really pissed me off

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Hulk Krogan posted:

Go outside.

I'll have you know I have a great tan and big muscles and your (girlfriend/boyfriend) really like them

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Can someone tell me which icon this is and how to get it:

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Waffle House posted:

If anyone in Bone Zone can invite someone, Captain Log posted earlier itt about needing a clan.

We can totally get him into the PS4 ones for free engrams, but I feel like he'd otherwise have a disappointing experience:

You can add him to the team but he'll be on the DL the entire time

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Please don't join my clan

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Lets start a chael sonnen fan clan

sure but Captain Log can't come

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

BlindSite posted:

I haven't tried the invis build might give it a whirl tonight.

One of us

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

What's the nightfall

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

To me it looks like we're not getting any new enemy types which is funny

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

What are some cool SMGs to look out for?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

If I didn't carry you through Vault of Glass three years ago we wouldn't be here today. This guy learned to gently caress from me

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

People that work on prop design for Altered Carbon are obviously Destiny fans.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I haven't played Forsaken yet but do you really have to farm planet materials again to infuse?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Aside from the line in the trailer, how much does your Guardian talk?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Please bring back Last Word

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Should I be looking to replace my Y1 weapons? Are the Y2 versions better? Or is it just because I have a chance to get a really good role?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I'm the casual(lol) player that liked fixed perks on guns in Y1 because I can't tell what's good and what isn't. That being said, what are some perks I should be looking out for? I get so discouraged because I don't know what to use -- what should I be looking for? Particularly on HCs, ARs, SMGs, and pulses?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I’m pretty bad at aiming in PvP but I managed to get the quest done in 6 games today while banging out my weekly

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

To be fair, Jackson is a bit of a oval office

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Yo, I heard Last Word is coming back

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

i'm dregdon yor, ama

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I'm actually excited about an event for once. Want that spooky sparrow

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

How much grinding would I have to do to get a horror story? I haven't played much recently and I'm still sitting at 520ish LL so I figured getting the rifle would be a quick way to help boost/catch up a little?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Did they just say the Drifter's name was ...?

Did everyone but me know this??

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Need some direction — I just reinstalled this on PS4 but I haven’t played since right after Forsaken came out so I’m pretty drat lost. I beat all of Forsaken but didn’t buy the annual pass so I’m not really sure what I should be doing

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Is it worth it to pick up the pass this late? Is the game fun with it?

I really want to get TLW and the outbreak for nostalgia, and I really do enjoy the world and lore of Destiny

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Just bought the pass but haven't played since Forsaken, is there a list of things I should be doing that are good and/or fun? I know there are some bounties I can grab to boost my power level but is there any cool quests or w/e from the previews months that I should be doing/looking out for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

omg chael crash posted:

Just bought the pass but haven't played since Forsaken, is there a list of things I should be doing that are good and/or fun? I know there are some bounties I can grab to boost my power level but is there any cool quests or w/e from the previews months that I should be doing/looking out for?

Just wanted to bring this to a new page for advice