Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think you should re-order your OP so that picture shows up first and foremost so I can click this thread many times today and enjoy his anguish without having to scroll.

edit: lol he has his twitter handle printed on his jacket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

jazzyhattrick posted:

Kudos to you goonsir.

As for the rest of you, the OP gives you photoshop gold and you respond with 5 pages of social justice bullshit? 5 years ago this thread would be 9/11 photoshops and loss.jpg as far as the eye could see. Maybe this forum truly is as dead and gay as I have been led to believe.

I just came to this thread because I hate men and want to see them cry.

• Locked thread