Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
FDNY lieutenant breaks down on the street when he is confronted about 'racist tweets' that called mayor 'King Heeb' and used ethnic slurs

quote:

A New York City EMS lieutenant broke down in tears on the street on Friday when he was confronted over racist tweets and offense comments he made on his Twitter feed.

Timothy Dluhos, who works for the Fire Department of New York, made posts calling Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who is Jewish, 'King Heeb,' referring to black people as 'coloreds' and calling Asians 'chinks,' according to reports.

He also tweeted that his most prized possession is Nazi gold pin with a German U-Boat and a swastika.

The New York Post discovered the officials social media account, which featured a profile picture of Adolf Hitler, and confronted Dluhos outside his home on Staten Island.

'My life is ruined. Oh, my God, I’m so sorry,' he cried as he broke down in tears, the newspaper reports.

'There has got to be a lot worse out there than me,' he said.

The Post reports that Dluhos' online comments are part of an epidemic at the FDNY, which is so packed with white men that federal courts have ordered it to change its hiring practices and become more diverse.

'He is not an isolated case,' retired veteran of the city EMS said of Dluhos. 'He’s a symptom of a sick system. If you work in the city for police, fire or EMS and tell me you’re surprised by this, you’re a liar.'

The 34-year-old veteran of the department, who made 93,000 in 2011, goes by the online name 'Bad Lieutenant.'

On February 12, he tweeted 'I’m going to give up racial insults for Lent..' Then later he wrote, 'Jesus that didn’t [last] too long. F***en chinks can’t drive.'

He wrote about the fire station where he works in Brooklyn's Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood, saying 'Hahaha! I work with the coloreds. For 12 years so that s*** just run off on me.'

Several times he referred disparagingly to the mayor and his Jewish upbringing.

He mentioned the incident where groundhog Staten Island Chuck bit Bloomberg in the fact, saying 'Too bad he didn’t have rabies or AIDS and too bad he didn’t bite King Heeb’s face off.'

He also tweeted, 'That’s how King Jew sees it. Ban all guns & shootings will go down in NYC. But it’s the criminals w/the guns.'

Despite the comments, he was pictured smiling at his promotion ceremony with the mayor.

He repeatedly posted photos of naked, obese women.

He also said, 'I’m really a dirty pervert. I see a girl with tight pants on and my eyes immediately focus on her crotch to look for camel toe.'

Dluhos also posted several pictures of himself with guns.

He tried to explain his posts to the Post, saying between sobs that he 'didn't hate anyone.'

'I’ve seen strangers shot and killed. I’ve seen families torn apart by violence. It’s a drat shame that gang members ruin it for hardworking, struggling people,' he said.

Late, as he left for work, he said: 'I guess I should go enjoy my last day on the job.'

The FDNY says Dluhos' posts are 'under review.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hnic-slurs.html

loving WHITE TRASH CUMSKIN CRACKER GETS WHATS COMING FOR HIM

HAHA LOOK AT HIM CRYING THE GIANT BABY

FREEDOM OF SPEECH DOESN'T PROTECT YOU FROM CONSEQUENCES LMAO

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

loving CUMSKINS NEED THEIR LIFES RUINING

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

Smoking_Dragon posted:

This happened 4 years ago and he resigned.

I HOPE THE CUMSKIN CRACKER KILLED HIMSELF IN SHAME OF HIS ACTS

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

Leon Einstein posted:

Free speech doesn't mean free from consequences. I know that you understand that, but still want to pretend it's analogous to the ACLU fighting to prevent local governments from allowing distasteful speech.

Unless you call it harassment and use it as an excuse to beg for donations from well intentioned idiots

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

Knight posted:

Being a terrible person can sometimes be bad for your career (not always) so you should be careful when making public comments that show how terrible you are.

If only Yvette Felarca could understand this lesson

• Locked thread