Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«32 »
maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

This thread is to post funny or interesting stories from /r/incels and discuss them

What is /r/incels you ask?

From the sidebar:

quote:

/r/incels is a sub for people who lack romantic relationships and sex, but mostly geared towards those lacking a girlfriend or seeking marriage... An incel, short for involuntary celibate, is someone who tries to find romantic relationships without success and is very pessimistic about his chances. The most common definition to be considered incel is that you are at least 20 and have to go at least six months without a romantic partner. Many incels are late 20s and 30s men (and older) who have never had a partner. If you go to a prostitute, you can still be incel because you are unable to obtain a romantic relationship or at least casual sex where the other person is genuinely interested in you, as being incel is not just about a lack of sex. Being incel also does not mean one feels they are owed or entitled to love, sex, relationships - it is simply the perpetual state of the lack of them when they occur so naturally and frequently to the majority of people.

From their faq:

quote:

Do you hate women? The vast majority of incels do not and have never hated women. It doesn't make sense to since they are trying to attract and get into relationships with them. They are frustrated. They are disillusioned by the constant rejections and never being good enough. One common reason that women online give for rejecting men is the lack of romantic or sexual experience (i.e "I won't date a virgin"). They are envious of how much easier it is for women to gain this experience compared to men. Finding a long term partner is difficult for both genders but there is no question that getting the experience that is required to find one is easier for women and nearly impossible for some men. This is not the same as hating women though.

Do you think the government should give you girlfriends? No one argues for the government to provide girlfriends/wives in a serious way. Some think that government should provide subsidized access to prostitutes and similar programs to support incels, some think government should encourage arranged marriages and others do not. At a minimum governments should legalize prostitution.

Aren't you guys just Red Pillers? No. The communities are completely separate. There are some incels who try to follow Red Pill and PUA strategy. There are also some incels who reject them because they feel their teachings are too misogynistic and useless for physically unattractive men.

And now, a few choice posts from the Supreme Gentlemen of /r/incel:

quote:

Remember, girls would rather stay with an abusive Chad than even think about looking at an incel. (23 upvotes)

quote:

Funny how females who supposedly have depression and anxiety spend all day on social media chatting and taking selfies (44 upvotes)

Truly depressed people have no motivation to keep showing themselves off from different angles to hundreds of people a day and answering messages from a ton of people, interacting with a ton of people, writing their whole life in updates all day. If you are truly depressed you are too miserable to even say hello to someone, never mind keeping up to date every second of the day with what your 'friends' are doing.

How many 'depressed' females have switched off their phone and locked themselves in their room with no interaction for a week? Probably none. They all have the need to be in constant contact and have constant attention from people. Who the hell is diagnosing all these women with clinical depression?

quote:

Its ridiculous when you think about how easy women have it. (25 upvotes)

Even landwhales have multiple orbiters feeding them that sweet sweet attention.

You just have to loving laugh when one of them comes here and "tries to relate to us" when Chad isn't interested.

quote:

Elliot died to get this information to you (22 upvotes)

quote:

The brainwashing of several generations, by Awalt Cisney

Disney animated movies have been used to brainwash all of us for the past 70 years. Let's have a redpilled look at the underlying messages behind some of our favorite family entertainment, that has shaped modern society.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 1937: If you are very pretty, your maternal figure will hate you. You can easily find 7 beta manlets to provide for you while you wait for chad to come rescue you. The are all short guys with obvious personality flaws, like being shy, lazy, stupid, or a good natured but older divorcée who practices medicine.

Pinocchio 1940: You are just lying to yourself. You need a beautiful blond woman to float into your life and make you a real boy.

Dumbo 1941: If you have some freakish deformity like huge ears, you have to learn to defy gravity to be accepted.

Bambi 1942: Your childhood was sweet until some chad came along and banged your mom

Cinderella 1950: No matter how poor or dirty and uneducated you are, if you put great effort into your clothes and makeup, a prince will fall in love with your broke rear end.

Alice in Wonderland 1951: Don't try to understand the world around you, it's all convoluted nonsense, you are the only normal and pretty person on earth.

Peter Pan 1953: A fun guy has the characteristics of a child or a pirate. Not a boring adult.

Lady and the Tramp 1955: Slut it up with some filthy lower-class homeless chad. Because he charmed you with a spaghetti dinner.

Sleeping Beauty 1959: You literally have to do nothing besides be alive for a charming strong and wealthy chad to risk his life for you. You don't even have to be awake.

101 Dalmatians 1961: Have as many illegitimate children as you want. It will sort itself out.

Robin Hood 1973: A well known armed mugger is a cool guy.

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh 1977: That fat diabetic incel sure is funny to laugh at, along with his short anxious pig and clinically depressed donkey friends

The Little Mermaid 1989: You can be a mute with a mysterious past, who combs her hair with a fork, and is not even really human. And a prince would still love to marry you. Leave your privileged under da sea life for whatever life chad is living. Fat woman are witches who hate you for no reason.

Beauty and the Beast 1991: A guy can be an abusive literal monster, as long as he is super rich.

Aladdin 1992: A dirt poor lying thief is a great choice if he's handsome. Also, Foreign guys can be accepted but they have to have super perfect American accents, perfect faces, and a flying carpet/luxury car.

The Lion King 1994: Guys who run out on their responsibilities, to chill with timone and pumba and have no worries for a decade, are great as long as they are chad and can inherit their rich dads wealth.

Pocahontas 1995: I can sing with all the voices of the mountains and paint with all the colors of the wind. But I'd throw it all away for Chad who came here to conquer my people.

Hunchback Of Notre Dame 1997: gently caress ugly men, just gently caress them all to hell.

Mulan 1998 You can be just as good as any man. Even if you completely gently caress it up and totally suck, just find a magical dragon/black guy to fight your battles for you. Then friendzone him and wind up with chad anyway.

Tarzan 1999 A man can literally be a grunting wild ape, as long as he is a Chad he can score with a refined professor's daughter. A white man/ape who speaks no known language, is a better choice than one of the millions of regular African guys there.

The Emperor's New Groove 2000 David Spade is even a Chad because he has money.

Lilo & Stitch 2002 If you are a nonwhite, fat girl who somehow has actually developed an entertaining and unique personality, you are like some kind of alien.

The Princess and the Frog 2009 a beautiful woman would easily resort to beastiality if the animal was rich.

Tangled 2010 If your mom tells you not to run off with a violent thief you just met, don't listen to her. It will all work out beautifully.

Frozen 2013 Wait until you have almost destroyed everything and everyone you have ever loved before you even begin to exercise a modicum of control over your nature.

quote:

the lexicon

maskenfreiheit fucked around with this message at May 19, 2017 around 02:18

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

my blue balls makes for a blue brain

Pick
Jul 19, 2009

Crazy about SUCKING
THE
SHIT
STRAIGHT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

DOWN JACKET FETISH
Sep 20, 2003

(it's not bill cosby)

sex weirds...

Cantaloupe
Apr 18, 2009

I'll be the rollinbout

any relations to the Incas

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Your next post will be "im gay"

Illegal Hen

how i make slut touch penis

i sit in cornner and stae at them but no talk eot me

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

pppfffft. these incels these days wouldnt even know a printer if they saw one let alone have the strength to carry one

truly i am the last of the greatest loser generation

Pick
Jul 19, 2009

Crazy about SUCKING
THE
SHIT
STRAIGHT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

"soshell"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009

Crazy about SUCKING
THE
SHIT
STRAIGHT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

incels gone wild

Kelp Me!
Jul 30, 2003

happy birthday mega man

gently caress I love when people use fancy words to act smug but misspell/mispronounce them

Pick
Jul 19, 2009

Crazy about SUCKING
THE
SHIT
STRAIGHT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

is chow an acceptable replacement for ciao or is it like capiche in that everyone has their own spelling

Pick
Jul 19, 2009

Crazy about SUCKING
THE
SHIT
STRAIGHT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

Pick
Jul 19, 2009

Crazy about SUCKING
THE
SHIT
STRAIGHT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

Pick
Jul 19, 2009

Crazy about SUCKING
THE
SHIT
STRAIGHT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

showing what a man must look like to get a woman

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

is chow an acceptable replacement for ciao or is it like capiche in that everyone has their own spelling

it is a dog

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh

I look like a Garbage Pail Kid and I still do ok

6'2 privilege

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Pick posted:

lol

Kelp Me!
Jul 30, 2003

happy birthday mega man

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

No, it's ciao in basically every language that actually uses it

chow:

also chow (in 2 different meanings!!!)

DOWN JACKET FETISH
Sep 20, 2003

(it's not bill cosby)

good dog

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I think this guy was intending to be funny and was hoping for a funny reply back, but his joke is about as funny as melanoma.

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

In my experience, alt-righters buy into a lot of this stuff.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Cantaloupe posted:

any relations to the Incas
In that incels would be the sacrifices in Incan culture, yes.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009

Crazy about SUCKING
THE
SHIT
STRAIGHT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

Pick
Jul 19, 2009

Crazy about SUCKING
THE
SHIT
STRAIGHT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

Pick
Jul 19, 2009

Crazy about SUCKING
THE
SHIT
STRAIGHT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

Kelp Me!
Jul 30, 2003

happy birthday mega man

mods change my name to "a being of supreme intelligence like myself" pls tia

Pick
Jul 19, 2009

Crazy about SUCKING
THE
SHIT
STRAIGHT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

i want to make an app that makes you guess if a quote if from /r/incels or elliot rogers' manifesto

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

if you are correct too often, your phone explodes

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Pick posted:

lmfao

The Bible
May 8, 2010

I just don't understand how you can grow up speaking English yet not know how to spell words like "allowed" or "social".

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

there is literally no difference between "incels" and "volcels" except maybe the avowed voluntary types are more honest with themselves

fruit on the bottom
Oct 15, 2012

ATTENTION NEW NORMIES : Your abusive posts here today will lead to users committing suicide. I know you'll do it anyway, but I thought I'd tell you.

Don't try and ignore the fact that you're abusing a group of suicidally depressed young men with a history of total social alienation.

Now I know you can't help yourselves and will be unable to resist the temptation to abuse people here and dogpile them invalidating their experiences of being alive. But I hope in the moments of clarity after you've finished enjoying yourself you realize what you're doing.

Don't try and pretend you're some actor of justice, nobody here is going to surprise sex and kill anyone. You know that or you wouldn't be laughing and shitposting would you? Don't pretend you're scared of loser outcasts and whine about the FBI, you are abusing depressed people for amusement, just accept it.

DOWN JACKET FETISH
Sep 20, 2003

(it's not bill cosby)

hmm. very good dog, but has potential to be better (larger)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009

Crazy about SUCKING
THE
SHIT
STRAIGHT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

Adbot