Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011
Finally, a fidget cube you can chew and wear around your neck.

https://www.arktherapeutic.com

Notice I say *adult*, as these things have apparently been around for children for some time:

Looks stylish and discreet to me.

Toadstrieb fucked around with this message at 00:34 on May 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011

Putty posted:

I think humanity has finally lost

seems possible *chews anxiously*

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011

Rutibex posted:

do they have a cock?

A silicon dildo should be chew-safe and can easily be wrapped in paracord to make a necklace that will also serve you in emergency situations.

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011

text is indistinguishable from a sex thing, honestly.

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011

Blue Train posted:

Aren't those sounding sex toys?

What isn't? :smuggo:

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

We got a chewing necklace for my kid because her teacher is an old Indian bitch who screams at the kids nonstop and it gave my kid anxiety so she'd chew on her shirts.

Get a new teacher, I'd say. That's alittle like saying we had to let the kid start smoking because, drat, it's alot of pressure. Never been a parent, blah blah blah, but reconsider imo.

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011
It's not even that I find this concept so insane, I've been chewing on plastic since I was a kid, it's the fact that now it's something someone is going to be able to say about themselves on their tinder profile; "big chewer, love to fidget, 3+ minute spin times a must". gently caress. Not every idiosyncrasy has to be noticed and turned into a hobby.

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011

chumbler posted:

How can I monetize cracking knuckles? I think there is a market for it.

http://gizmodo.com/5272256/relieve-stress-with-the-sound-of-cracking-knuckles

gently caress gently caress gently caress

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011

Noblesse Obliged posted:

we're all just chimps loving a frog

Frogs are natures discreet, chewable jewelry

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Nah dealing with shitheads is part of life
Builds character.

True enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011

Moon Atari posted:

All these things are claimed to start off as tools for people with intellectual disabilities that somehow spread to the (somewhat) mainstream, but ironically in disability support we would be disinclined to use them as they are infantilising and only serve to reinforce the behavioural problem they are meant to deal with.

• Locked thread