Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«35 »
Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I imagine the guy that design the weapons know the difference between kick and recoil, but the dude talking to the press not necesarily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Get you a man that can do both

I just did a spit take in public.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

We're giving you a hint.

Get you a man that can do both

A Buff Gay Dude
Aug 21, 2016

el B posted:

I just did a spit take in public.

Kinky

sadnessboner
Feb 20, 2006

It's all good, Noseworthy just misspoke.

Injuryprone
Sep 26, 2007

Speak up, there's something in my ear.

What's the other warlock class?

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Injuryprone posted:

What's the other warlock class?

asskicker

it's amazing they put the word "rear end" in a class name, but hey, it's bungie and 20-fuckin-17

Injuryprone
Sep 26, 2007

Speak up, there's something in my ear.

AAB posted:

asskicker

it's amazing they put the word "rear end" in a class name, but hey, it's bungie and 20-fuckin-17

Woa, legit

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH
Oct 16, 2013

Coney Award Winner:
2016 Best PvP Player Of All Time
(unanimous decision)

Introducing the three new Earth element classes:

Weedroller (Hunter) : super ability lets player catch incoming enemy bullets and roll them into a super blunt of destruction that blazes out enemies causing an AoE disorientation effect

Bongripper (Titan) : super ability casts a smoke screen across the map in a directional cone and disables radar and plays west coast rap across the coms

Munchiemaster (Warlock) : super ability causes enemies to feel the hunger and slowly leeches life energy from opponents within 75m. The warlock also gains the ability to throw Cool Ranch doritos like ninja stars that seek opponents and fill them... With death

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Maybe some one can mod those into the pc version.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Weedroller (Hunter) : super ability lets player catch incoming enemy bullets and roll them into a super blunt of destruction that blazes out enemies causing an AoE disorientation effect

I want this as my av

The Meat Dimension
Mar 28, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

E:

The Meat Dimension fucked around with this message at Jun 23, 2017 around 04:12

A Buff Gay Dude
Aug 21, 2016

Bongripper (Titan) : super ability casts a smoke screen across the map in a directional cone and disables radar and plays west coast rap across the coms

This is me as I'm using the new roaming Titan slam

https://youtu.be/AQiUJlRa0N8

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Munchiemaster (Warlock) : super ability causes enemies to feel the hunger and slowly leeches life energy from opponents within 75m. The warlock also gains the ability to throw Cool Ranch doritos like ninja stars that seek opponents and fill them... With death

I'm considering adding this to the OP

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Hehehe... those.

That's the good stuff.

I am considering buying the Switch version of Destiny with the Mario class, and goompa kill Crota.

Tei fucked around with this message at Jun 23, 2017 around 12:42

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Biscuit Hider

Tei join discord I made an infowars channel for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Menstrual Show posted:

Tei join discord I made an infowars channel for you

Oh dear!. I never know what to say In a irc channel.

In other news, In what can be consider a troll move. Bungie has declared that will stop making Iron Banner and Osiris for D1.

egyptians invented anime 5000 years ago

Tei fucked around with this message at Jun 24, 2017 around 07:10

«35 »