Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I imagine the guy that design the weapons know the difference between kick and recoil, but the dude talking to the press not necesarily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Get you a man that can do both

I just did a spit take in public.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Get you a man that can do both

:pcgaming:

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

el B posted:

I just did a spit take in public.

Kinky

sadnessboner
Feb 20, 2006
It's all good, Noseworthy just misspoke.

Injuryprone
Sep 26, 2007

Speak up, there's something in my ear.

What's the other warlock class?

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Injuryprone posted:

What's the other warlock class?

asskicker

it's amazing they put the word "rear end" in a class name, but hey, it's bungie and 20-fuckin-17

Injuryprone
Sep 26, 2007

Speak up, there's something in my ear.

AAB posted:

asskicker

it's amazing they put the word "rear end" in a class name, but hey, it's bungie and 20-fuckin-17

Woa, legit

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Introducing the three new Earth element classes:

Weedroller (Hunter) : super ability lets player catch incoming enemy bullets and roll them into a super blunt of destruction that blazes out enemies causing an AoE disorientation effect

Bongripper (Titan) : super ability casts a smoke screen across the map in a directional cone and disables radar and plays west coast rap across the coms

Munchiemaster (Warlock) : super ability causes enemies to feel the hunger and slowly leeches life energy from opponents within 75m. The warlock also gains the ability to throw Cool Ranch doritos like ninja stars that seek opponents and fill them... With death

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Maybe some one can mod those into the pc version.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Weedroller (Hunter) : super ability lets player catch incoming enemy bullets and roll them into a super blunt of destruction that blazes out enemies causing an AoE disorientation effect

I want this as my av

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
E: :downs:

The Meat Dimension fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Jun 23, 2017

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Bongripper (Titan) : super ability casts a smoke screen across the map in a directional cone and disables radar and plays west coast rap across the coms

This is me as I'm using the new roaming Titan slam

https://youtu.be/AQiUJlRa0N8

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Munchiemaster (Warlock) : super ability causes enemies to feel the hunger and slowly leeches life energy from opponents within 75m. The warlock also gains the ability to throw Cool Ranch doritos like ninja stars that seek opponents and fill them... With death

I'm considering adding this to the OP

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Hehehe... those.

That's the good stuff.

I am considering buying the Switch version of Destiny with the Mario class, and goompa kill Crota.

Tei fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Jun 23, 2017

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Tei join discord I made an infowars channel for you

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Menstrual Show posted:

Tei join discord I made an infowars channel for you

Oh dear!. I never know what to say In a irc channel.

In other news, In what can be consider a troll move. Bungie has declared that will stop making Iron Banner and Osiris for D1.

egyptians invented anime 5000 years ago

Tei fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Jun 24, 2017

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Tei posted:

egyptians invented anime 5000 years ago

And now they are all dead and their most recent movie was a total bomb

Really makes you think

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Egyptians also invented emoji

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

moist turtleneck posted:

Egyptians also invented emoji

Then the pharaohs died out for a reason

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Tei posted:

Oh dear!. I never know what to say In a irc channel.

In other news, In what can be consider a troll move. Bungie has declared that will stop making Iron Banner and Osiris for D1.

I gotta think that the majority of hardcore players will have quit playing D1 by then and started playing the D2 beta. Also, now that they've shown what you need to do to get the veteran emblems and there's nothing about Trials, it'll remove a lot of the completionists who are still trying to go to the lighthouse for the first time.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Wonder how the mod scene is gonna be in this game.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

jokes posted:

I wondered this myself. I don't know a thing about it: are there games that have stronger restrictions than others on this kind thing?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I want to cheat engine all the currencies.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

jokes posted:

Seemed like he was a bit too involved at first but he's backed off a bit and let the boys be boys and it's awesome.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Glenn Quebec posted:

I want to cheat engine all the currencies.

Watch this be possible in some way, as well as bungie putting a bunch of other poo poo client side. I'd die from laughing.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

jokes posted:

In mmos theres usually no mod scene. Other than the guys making better UI skins, and the guys creating reshaders. I don't think the game will support UI changes. And as for reshaders they may be straight banned. A reshader that make everything brigther and with better contrast would quickly become "obligatory" for pvp e-sport-ish types.

So no, we will not see mods or a modscene.

But we may get some machinima. Bungie is very in favor of machinima, so much has to produce in-game tools to help it.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

PathAsc posted:

Watch this be possible in some way, as well as bungie putting a bunch of other poo poo client side. I'd die from laughing.

I'm not gonna be surprised when they have some aspect of their retarded peer to peer netcode cause the post-game loot drops be determined by like some RNG thing or whatever on the host's computer. Then obviously some goon is gonna write a thing that changes that RNG thing to give everyone the best loots.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

jokes posted:

I'm not gonna be surprised when they have some aspect of their retarded peer to peer netcode cause the post-game loot drops be determined by like some RNG thing or whatever on the host's computer. Then obviously some goon is gonna write a thing that changes that RNG thing to give everyone the best loots.

I joined a hacked Borderlands 2 game where some fucktard replaced particles by new weapon spawns. So every time somebody was shooting a bullet the bullets left a trail of loot of all qualities.

My game crashed from that, so I was unable to loot anything :(

sadnessboner
Feb 20, 2006
Destiny 2 won "Best PC Game" of E3 at the Game Critic Awards and idk how we should be feeling about that

sadnessboner
Feb 20, 2006
like, the best thing we've got to look forward to in yool 2017 is some late arriving console game the dev couldn't even be bothered working on themselves

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Sadness boner indeed

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
What other PC games could they vote on? Does the PC get exclusives?

Avail
Jun 27, 2005
the internet? what the fuck is the internet?

texaholic posted:

Does the PC get exclusives?

I hope this is a joke. Either way it's hilarious.

Can't wait to play me some destiny 2 and then do it again in October. If it doesn't get pushed back or release half cocked.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I hope for the sake of all pc players it comes out proper. And have cross saving. But what the gently caress do I know.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

PathAsc posted:

I hope for the sake of all pc players it comes out proper. And have cross saving. But what the gently caress do I know.

Lmao neither of these things are happening

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Lmao neither of these things are happening

Pretty sure it was already confirmed to not be happening:

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/destiny-2-wont-have-cross-save-between-pc-and-console

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

GODDAMMIT LET ME DREAM.

Actually don't, I prefer to live in the real world.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Uh there's PC Crossplay with console

As in all the PC gamers are gonna be cross as hell when the console players get it months early!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Gear and armour in D2 have set rolls for stats? IS THIS THE END OF GRINDING?

http://www.pcgamer.com/destiny-2s-weapons-and-armor-wont-have-random-rolls/

• Locked thread