Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
I hope people are just bored cause PC D2 is still like 2 months out.

I'm related news, last IB starts today. That's a sad thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.
Hey I like both PC and consoles. I find Consoles simple in an easy way that fits in my life in TYOOL 2017. PC is still great but feels like it needs more time commitment often (also side issues e.g my wife will sit with me when I game on the couch and watch she won't in my office), and costs me (nb: Me) more as I have a bit of a standard for the hardware but it is cool and good. Can we stop discussing that now?

So basically everyone has their own preferences and that's that. The jokes in the thread don't bother me whilst the game is still months off etc etc and some of its kinda funny, but I guess I can just ignore that which I don't find funny?

I'll still prob have D2 on both plats

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.
Destiny 2 on PC... Don't feed the contards

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

treiz01 posted:

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
The best part of pc destiny is ill be gaming and they'll still be on their loading screens!!!!

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

treiz01 posted:

You are just adorable. :allears:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

treiz01 posted:

gently caress off with this poo poo.

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

OP why do you insist on loving your very own thread?

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Snapes N Snapes posted:

OP why do you insist on loving your very own thread?

goon tradition

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

texaholic posted:

goon tradition

:laugh:

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

It'll get better when there's actually a game to talk about, right??

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Glenn Quebec posted:

The best part of pc destiny is ill be gaming and they'll still be on their loading screens!!!!

Pc has a bigly month+ long splash screen iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

xzzy posted:

:laugh:

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

It'll get better when there's actually a game to talk about, right??

Yeah, see you guys in October :)

• Locked thread