Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

eonwe posted:

im gonna get this

:yeah:

A couple friends who didn't have consoles are getting it on PC, so's my brother, so I'm set for pvp at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

P2P really needs to go away now.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

ufarn posted:

One great thing about Destiny 2 is they won't make you play loving Heroes of the Storm for dumb baubles and trinkets.

Yeah

It'll be Overwatch instead

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Orv posted:

A triptych of ruuuuuuuunes.

CROHHTAAAAAH

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Have they said when we can preorder or buy on B.net yet? I was going to gift it to someone for a birthday present.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Thanks guys, I'll just use Amazon then. I only use B.net for OW so I didn't know how it does things.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Wait can I not get the edition with the expansions on pc yet?

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

Unsurprisingly they are ignoring D1's story. Smith flat out says the cabal aren't associated in any way with the darkness. Hopefully they write off the stranger plotline too.

Guess the writing team went to school and learned to apply more nuance than a 6-year-old in their stories.

I hope they keep the part where Earth and Mars are their space vietnam and the grunts hate their lives a lot because Rasputin keeps taking potshots at them with orbital weapons.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Haven't paid attention in a bit, is there a way to tie old console accounts to PC ones? Not that it really matters if nothing carries over, but it'd be neat.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

:toot:

Though I guess there are no cross-saves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I played Warframe for half an hour, got to the nightmare hellscape that unfolds after the tutorial, then decided to play something else.

• Locked thread