Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ashrik
Feb 9, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
I'm going to get this one.

I like For Honor's P2P thing. It works more often than not for me, and when it works it feels perfect. Here's to living just outside NYC and having great internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashrik
Feb 9, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
I was actually not being sarcastic.

Though all the PCGamer article states is that there will be "some form of peer to peer". So not necessarily like For Honor (all connections co-hosting, don't ask me to explain it further than that), it might instead be the way regular P2P games (with a single host) work. Of course I'd take dedicated servers over it, I just don't see it as an terrible thing though I realize why others would :shobon: don't hate

• Locked thread