Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
My gaming rig is too big to fail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

DrNutt posted:

If you enjoyed the Books of Sorrow, please check out The Traitor Baru Cormorant, which is Seth Dickinson's debut novel. I don't know if Seth Dickinson = General Battuta but I was under the impression that Seth wrote the Books of Sorrow. Anyway, his first novel is really really fantastic and everyone should read it.

There's an armor set in Destiny named Battuta, so maybe that poster is the writer.

Also book was good would recommend

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

https://mobile.twitter.com/NVIDIAGeForce/status/865290704955691008

:eyepop: safe to say snapshot won't be a perk on pc

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Bolow posted:

That's because fusion rifles are the best weapons

Queensbreaker owns
http://i.imgur.com/LFqVPkI.gifv

Pocket Infinity was the best one though :rip:
http://i.imgur.com/1fSMYxd.mp4
(Credit: Moist Turtleneck)

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Arcade posted:

Discount didn't show for me until I got to checkout.

Same.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

I've been toxxed. I gained so much weight leveling new characters waiting for Mythoclast to drop

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

eonwe posted:

we're going to play this soon

:parrot::hf::parrot:

AAB posted:

Prepare to get brutally owned by blizzard like 4 years later,you cheating gently caress.

ftfy

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Nah I'm sure cheating will eventually get the crackdown but won't be until the all the season pass content drops

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
It was going to be three months but Destiny 2 takes seconds to load a map compared to the current minutes.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

limaCAT posted:

Fun fact about the report button is that the worst abusers are the cheeto dust encrusted manchildren playing in 3v3. Don't you dare to try to complete your bounties in Salvage, Elimination or that other game mode for obese idiots if you don't have a T1 line with the console in the dmz. Dare to win and they will report you, your dog and then they will plan to come to your house and pour gasoline on your welcome mat and set it on fire. Fortunately they won't get past the Mc Donald's down the street, never mind about taking a plane to get overseas.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

Hopefully they write off the stranger plotline too.

imshallah

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Tei posted:

Jesus would be a horrible random to add to a raid. It take him 3 days to rez. And his horrible gimmick of not killing anybody.
fwiw dude owned a fig tree, that was a good gif

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
:eyepop:

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Hell yeah

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

limaCAT posted:

Stop using 14" crts to play videogames.

My FW900
:qqsay:

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
I am waiting for a digital foundry article about the PC beta to upgrade my computer to a modern graphics card and a westmere cpu
:negative:

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
:prepop:

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Septic Tank Gulag posted:

What's poop-socking?

Its where one poops in a sock instead of using the toilet so they can spend more time at their computer in-game (however Destiny 1 PVP matchmaking/map loading takes long enough for one to dump a load at their own leisure).

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

el B posted:

Why would anyone pay less than $500 dollars for a card?

I'm going to pay less then $500 for a new card, upgrading my poverty system from a 4870.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

texaholic posted:

It had better be three per character...

Is there a void hunter or solar Titan yet?

Until we see those it's 2

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
E: :downs:

The Meat Dimension fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Jun 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

If anything PoE was a footnote

lmao @ the PoE designer, community manager, and funny streamer being unable to beat it during the reveal

• Locked thread