Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Oh no - we're behind. What will happen to our lives when we finally line up with consoles and then experience the Destiny Content Drought ™ together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

drat, its gonna be great. "Only" have 1440p/144Hz at home tho. :smith:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

That looks so juicy.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Gonna get that. Canceled WoW forever so I can binge this loving game.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

the good fax machine posted:

Thankfully we have come a very long way since vanilla Destiny and it's no longer necessary to run 3 characters per account just to be able to hit max level (without even mentioning the people that went beyond that and deleted characters and ran the raids again just for upgrade materials.) I'll be playing PS4/PC as well, but I only have time for maybe 2 raids a week, tops. It's better that way. I don't have any doubt that the game will be good, but I can't have it consuming every little bit of my free time.

You're still dedicating time to 2 characters across 2 systems. It's a bit much.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I'm afraid I won't be able to resist either...

but the poo poo CAD keeps me away since games are $80 + taxes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

treiz01 posted:

Destiny 2 on PC... Don't feed the contards

gently caress off with this poo poo.

• Locked thread