Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Panzeh posted:

Lol if you dont think assange has a narrative given the poo poo he flips over leaks that didnt go through him.

lol if you care about anyones narrative instead of looking at the information and making up your own mind like an adult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
"The isn't a rape epidemic in sweden, it's mostly just sexual assault; nothing to see here!" - a goon

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Everyone knows cold sores are common in France. Or, as they call them, les herpès

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
nothing fishy about an irrepressible loudmouth enemy of the state getting labeled a rapist in the court of public opinion. they would have taken him all the way down to pedophile but Hillary Clinton botches everything she attempts

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

theperminator posted:

"The isn't a rape epidemic in sweden, it's mostly just sexual assault; nothing to see here!" - a goon
There's a shitload of sexual assault everywhere and Sweden is just one of the few places in the world to actually take poo poo seriously

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Toadvine posted:

nothing fishy about an irrepressible loudmouth enemy of the state getting labeled a rapist in the court of public opinion. they would have taken him all the way down to pedophile but Hillary Clinton botches everything she attempts

seems like pedophiles are well looked after in certain circles tho

but then i guess so are rapists

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
I mean he didn't sign a consent contract and/or record the act, so he's clearly a rapist with nothing to suggest otherwise

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Deceitful Penguin posted:

There's a shitload of sexual assault everywhere and Sweden is just one of the few places in the world to actually take poo poo seriously

No, don't you get it? It's Muslims. Refugee Muslims from Muslim countries. They're all poor and poo poo, so that means they rape. That and their brown skin. Their brown, Muslim skin makes them rape white European women.

That's all that gets talked about in right-wing circles nowadays, in spite of people with facts trying to get in their way.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Toadvine posted:

She could've just invited him down to Comet Ping-Pong for a hot slice.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
I film every sexual encounter in hi def from multiple angles. It's for everyone's benefit

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

seems like pedophiles are well looked after in certain circles tho

but then i guess so are rapists

its the public part where they get ya. a big fleshy sword of damocles hanging over every bigwig and insider

Apoplexy posted:

She could've just invited him down to Comet Ping-Pong for a hot slice.

the 'sexual grooming' story broke four days after wikileaks released the podesta emails

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I DO APPEAR TO HAVE LEFT MY "HANDKERCHIEF" BEHIND IN YOUR ESTABLISHMENT AFTER ORDERING A SLICE OF "PEPPERONI PIZZA"

We see hear the remarkably life-like language the pedophile uses to blend into the establishment as he orders the rape-murder of an 11-year-old boy.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
there was much more to the podesta emails than pizzagate.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
Smh no one taking the slam-dunk I set up on myself

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Toadvine posted:

there was much more to the podesta emails than pizzagate.

I don't know what was in them and I don't care because: Bernie would have won; Only Hillary could have lost to Trump; Pizzagate is retarded, as is everyone who believes in it.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
He's gonna live out his days worrying about getting Seth Rich'd.
Mental.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

This is a feature of premiere pro called morph cut

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

gary oldmans diary posted:

cia cgi disinformation media generation is at straight up scifi levels

lol

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
R I P Juliana Sange

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Calling Julian Assange a rapist suggests that you either believe the propaganda and thus oppose a free press or you do not believe in "innocent until proven guilty" and you're, in fact, an rear end in a top hat.

Both can also be true.

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Calling Julian Assange a rapist suggests that you either believe the propaganda and thus oppose a free press or you do not believe in "innocent until proven guilty" and you're, in fact, an rear end in a top hat.

Both can also be true.

I call him a fugitive, since he skipped bail.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
If the UK arrests him, can you keep him and not deport him back here please?

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Plucky Brit posted:

I call him a fugitive, since he skipped bail.

A fugitive of corrupt justice.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

Apoplexy posted:

I don't know what was in them and I don't care because:
you are a willfully ignorant moron who buries his head in the sand. Got it. :smug:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Apoplexy posted:

No, don't you get it? It's Muslims. Refugee Muslims from Muslim countries. They're all poor and poo poo, so that means they rape. That and their brown skin. Their brown, Muslim skin makes them rape white European women.

Paris has a whole neighborhood where women can't go anymore due to the systematic harrassment they get from the male muslim population here. They've just made a petition to raise concern because it's actually physically dangerous for them now.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

unpacked robinhood posted:

Paris has a whole neighborhood where women can't go anymore due to the systematic harrassment they get from the male muslim population here. They've just made a petition to raise concern because it's actually physically dangerous for them now.

I'm sure you can back this up with an unbiased news source reporting on it.

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot

8-Bit Scholar posted:

A fugitive of corrupt justice.

If it was corrupt justice, the evil English courts wouldn't have allowed him bail in the first place.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Assange-Manning 2020

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Apoplexy posted:

I'm sure you can back this up with an unbiased news source reporting on it.

Have at it

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

ok

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
you can't assban the assman

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

so are you gonna admit he was right or what

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Apoplexy posted:

I DO APPEAR TO HAVE LEFT MY "HANDKERCHIEF" BEHIND IN YOUR ESTABLISHMENT AFTER ORDERING A SLICE OF "PEPPERONI PIZZA"

We see hear the remarkably life-like language the pedophile uses to blend into the establishment as he orders the rape-murder of an 11-year-old boy.

this dumbass posturing works a lot better when john podesta literally didn't email someone 'i finally got a chance to try that pasta you sent us six months ago. delicious "

nigga crab pollock fucked around with this message at 13:51 on May 19, 2017

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

nigga crab pollock posted:

this dumbass posturing works a lot better when john podesta literally didn't email someone 'i finally got a chance to try that pasta you sent us six months ago. delicious ;)"

Apoplexy posted:

I don't know what was in them and I don't care because: Bernie would have won; Only Hillary could have lost to Trump; Pizzagate is retarded, as is everyone who believes in it.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
lol at willingly being the bitch boy for the democratic party's coverup of one of their senior officials drug habits because you're posturing an informed citizen on the internet

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Hold on a minute, you're saying that John Podesta is a drug addict and held onto something for 6 months? You've clearly never done drugs.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
Drugs are insanely cool and good wtf man

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

nigga crab pollock posted:

this dumbass posturing works a lot better when john podesta literally didn't email someone 'i finally got a chance to try that pasta you sent us six months ago. delicious "

Oh well poo poo, you broke the case wide open then.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
lol if youve never eaten 6 month old spaghetti

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
puh-puh-pizzagate? no sir! I"M not one of those people dumb enough to fall for fake news like that! lol you though? you are a dumb person who has fallen for the fake news!

• Locked thread